Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Apple Cup... what I’m hearing

PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,018 Founders Club
Just got off the phone with my cloud seeding guy. He advised me not to rule out the possibility of a blizzard this year.

Comments

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    PurpleJ said:

Just got off the phone with my cloud seeding guy. He advised me not to rule out the possibility of a blizzard this year.

I'm also hearing it should be one for the ages.

(Eason breaks every single game record for a UW QB)

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,029 Founders Club
    It’s colder than a witch’s tit in s brass bra today.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650

My dick just shriveled.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,029 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

My dad grew up on a farm in N Dakota, so every time lil J would complain about being cold he would quip back with YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT COLD IS and I would shut up real quick. Tuff German farmers that would SMASH your FACE in. Anyways, I found out years later that his parents didn’t have electricity so now I tease him for being an electricity having boomer bitch and we laugh and laugh. Then he challenges me to mortal combat and I tell him I don’t want to be responsible for his death. CSB.
    Where I come from in the mountains of Utah is even colder than North Dakota. True story. They don’t call me @YellowRain
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,018 Founders Club
    edited September 2019

PurpleJ said:

My dad grew up on a farm in N Dakota, so every time lil J would complain about being cold he would quip back with YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT COLD IS and I would shut up real quick. Tuff German farmers that would SMASH your FACE in. Anyways, I found out years later that his parents didn’t have electricity so now I tease him for being an electricity having boomer bitch and we laugh and laugh. Then he challenges me to mortal combat and I tell him I don’t want to be responsible for his death. CSB.
    Where I come from in the mountains of Utah is even colder than North Dakota. True story. They don’t call me @YellowRain
    You sure about that? Gotta factor in the wind chill on the plains. 50 below at times with that in mind.

I myself spent almost a year in Siberia, courtesy of @DerekJohnson . I’m pretty sure I win against both of you.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    PurpleJ said:

You ever see the documentary about the WW2 vet who built his own cabin in Alaska and lived out his days up there?

https://aloneinthewilderness.com/

Yes. It is outstanding. I have watched it probably 10 times.
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    PurpleJ said:

You ever see the documentary about the WW2 vet who built his own cabin in Alaska and lived out his days up there?

https://aloneinthewilderness.com/

No, but my kinda show. Not fukn Kardashian’s or Idol or some stupid metro horse shit. I’ll check it out.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,527 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

I wish I had a cloud seeding guy. I doubt even Grundle has a cloud seeding guy.
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    LebamDawg said:

would a brass chainmail bra do?

What is smaller than a tea cup? Shot glass? Still wood