Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Germie Bernard, 2022 4* WR, Henderson (Liberty), NV (Sparty)

Comments

• Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,412
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I believe it was Keith Price that said go to the school where you want to go and live and play and don't get caught up in being influenced by coaches. Let's hope ol Germie realizes that.

I wouldn’t mind Price coming back to UW someday after a few years of seasoning at Boise. Always thought he had a good head on his shoulders, no knees to stand up with, but a good head.

If anyone is bashing good head, I’m out.
    I thought the word on him is he thought he was hot shit after the Alamo bowl and quit practicing his reads and smoked too much weed.

I didn’t mind him. But that was the word.
    Never heard anything close to that. I don't think fudgie as a toddler was even shit-tweeting anything about it.
    Neither did I. My understanding is Keith Price realized how much of a dumbfuck-POS Sark was, and that there were "trust" issues between the two. Allegedly.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I believe it was Keith Price that said go to the school where you want to go and live and play and don't get caught up in being influenced by coaches. Let's hope ol Germie realizes that.

I wouldn’t mind Price coming back to UW someday after a few years of seasoning at Boise. Always thought he had a good head on his shoulders, no knees to stand up with, but a good head.

I thought the word on him is he thought he was hot shit after the Alamo bowl and quit practicing his reads and smoked too much weed.

Never heard anything close to that. I don't think fudgie as a toddler was even shit-tweeting anything about it.
    That's the @RoadDawg55 report
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Yeah that sounds like bullshit. Price was doomed in 2012 by the worse UW OL in recent memory (Thanks Sark!) until this season. It reminded me a lot of the Tom Cable OLs where Russ was running for his life as soon as the ball was snapped. Keith did rebound for a solid senior year in 2013 but by then his knees were completely shot and he lost all of his mobility.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

It’s a bit of both. The knees and never being the same from shitty OL play is more true.

I don’t think the Cali-Swag bullshit Price was a ringleader of was very helpful tho. I’m not going to do a Chris Hemphill redux and pretend like Jamal Jones was a future All Pro, but he transferred because of feeling left out and not thrown to while open. He set records at Montana and could play a little bit.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,434

Enrolled. Starts classes tomorrow.

Roster was updated today to include him, Boston, Parker, Holtzclaw, and Otton.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

It’s a bit of both. The knees and never being the same from shitty OL play is more true.

I don’t think the Cali-Swag bullshit Price was a ringleader of was very helpful tho. I’m not going to do a Chris Hemphill redux and pretend like Jamal Jones was a future All Pro, but he transferred because of feeling left out and not thrown to while open. He set records at Montana and could play a little bit.
    I'm not even sure what argument you're putting forward with the Jones reference. I had to go back to Google to even remind myself who he was. Dozens of WRs have transferred out of the program in this last decade, and I'm not quite sure what a single one of them lighting it up in the FCS is supposed to be evidence of.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,481
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yeah that sounds like bullshit. Price was doomed in 2012 by the worse UW OL in recent memory (Thanks Sark!) until this season. It reminded me a lot of the Tom Cable OLs where Russ was running for his life as soon as the ball was snapped. Keith did rebound for a solid senior year in 2013 but by then his knees were completely shot and he lost all of his mobility.
    Yeah, I recently watched some 2012 and 2013 games and looked at the depth chart and was like, damn, those teams actually had some talent, but then looked at the OL and was like holy shit those OLs were terrible. Get a decent OL and those Sark teams do a lot more than they did.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Yeah, I recently watched some 2012 and 2013 games and looked at the depth chart and was like, damn, those teams actually had some talent, but then looked at the OL and was like holy shit those OLs were terrible. Get a decent OL and those Sark teams do a lot more than they did.
    Sark could recruit position players
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

So he would fit in perfectly here
  • Options
    PurpleSmokePurpleSmoke Member Posts: 115
    Rumor mill says he just withdrew from UW..
  • Options
    Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 755
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Rumor mill needs to portal.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Where's this coming from?
  • Options
    PurpleSmokePurpleSmoke Member Posts: 115
    dnc said:

Where's this coming from?
    Saw it on Reddit. So who knows. Par for the course if he does though.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I guess not loyal these days
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options