Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cal was 15th. They dropped out of the rankings...

Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,549 Founders Club
They lost to a decent ASU team who beat Michigan State on the road. They beat us at home. They're a decent team...maybe a eight or nine regular season wins, right?

If they were in the SEC, think they'd drop from the rankings? I really doubt it.

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,549 Founders Club
    I don't really like Kal either. Hippies, nerdy, know it all fans...I hate losing to them...just being objective here...
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,545 Swaye's Wigwam
    Probably has more to do with Garbers being done for awhile.
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,567 Founders Club
    Has to do with Modster not being a suitable QB for a wing T offense in high school
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,856
    edited September 2019
    haie said:

Like that dude was squat. Scored 7 points against us and the D was settling in.

We went conservative. I bet if he stayed in we both score 1 more td maybe and it still ends the same.

Cal ain't good.

No one in the pac is very good tbh

Also the problem. No one has depth.
    Urban didn't give a fuck at Ohio State when he was on qb3. Still won a championship

Pac is shit because it's a crapshoot based on injuries.

Realistically and it pains me to say it UW is probably best positioned to lose a significant player.

Oregon loses Hubert? Donezo
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,545 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

We went conservative. I bet if he stayed in we both score 1 more td maybe and it still ends the same.

Cal ain't good.

Urban didn't give a fuck at Ohio State when he was on qb3. Still won a championship

Realistically and it pains me to say it UW is probably best positioned to lose a significant player.

If he stays in the game it probably comes down to a coin flip. Just like UW. Just like Ole Miss.

Without him they're just plain shit on offense again.

My pick for ASU to win the South is still looking good. Speed bump with Colorado but that's it.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,856
    edited September 2019
    haie said:

haie said:

Cal ain't good.

If he stays in the game it probably comes down to a coin flip. Just like UW. Just like Ole Miss.

Without him they're just plain shit on offense again.

My pick for ASU to win the South is still looking good. Speed bump with Colorado but that's it.
    Yeah that was brutal. Is what it is. Young guys on D with shit OL (bottom five all college football) and qb that's getting better each week.

I'm thinking next year we run through the south with zero issue. JD gonna be playing that manziel backyard football

My guess is we lose the south 1 game down to Utah this year.

Which blows always entertaining talking shit to you dorks. A year without playing you is no fun