Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Stalin's takeways

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,527 Founders Club
1. The triple reverse statue of liberty flea flicker for a fumble when trying to run out the clock was a stroke of fucking genius. Sometimes I wonder if Petersen is dropping acid at halftime.

2. For the first time ever, Ahmed looked like a true running back. Showed patience and maturity. Moved the pile forward a bit. Ran more north-south. The game seemed to slow down for him. He is progressing the same way Louis Rankin did once upon a time. I'm suddenly excited for his future. (For real).

Comments

• Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,722
    All the hallmarks of a DMT experience.
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527
    Up by 2 touchdowns at start of first quarter. Protect the ball and burn clock. Football 101 shit.

Announcers were pushing the narrative that Bush wanted to be more aggressive in second half with the lead. Pete/Bush must have forgotten the goal at the beginning of the season to simplify the offense. Must have also forgotten the presser the other week where Pete acknowledged that his weakness is overthinking things.

I'm fine with the idea of being more aggressive when we have the lead but do it by letting your rocket arm QB push it down field. Trick plays are for losers.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Doog.........lol