Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to BackThePack

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,635 Standard Supporter

FirePete said:

Stalin come man, give AZduck another shot. I want to talks smack to him leading up to the Oregon game

Burn me once, shame on you. Burn me five times, shame on me.
    AZDuck is like the batshit crazy ex- All you remember is the mind blowing sex.

Then you realize there were another 23 hours 56 minutes to the day.
    I’m a giver.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,711 Swaye's Wigwam

He read the last few comments and emailed to say make the ban permanent.

This permanent ban will last 4 days when he'll email Derek begging to be back
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

1) Dont perma ban him, unless he is going to donate to get it... His itch to post here once the ban is over is the perfect punishment.

2) Did he finish the sentence with a "ban me, it will be funny, lol" so he can play it off like it was a dumbfuck troll like he did the first time?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,953 Founders Club
    I thought we had to EARN a ban out here. What gives?

And how does backpack keep getting chances instead of somewhat entertaining posters like AZ? Both are unstable. At least the actual duck made me laugh sometimes.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,465 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

And how does backpack keep getting chances instead of somewhat entertaining posters like AZ? Both are unstable. At least the actual duck made me laugh sometimes.

This is all started with Fudgie asking me to ban him. Totally different circumstance. Hope this helps.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,465 Founders Club
    Houhusky said:

1) Dont perma ban him, unless he is going to donate to get it... His itch to post here once the ban is over is the perfect punishment.

2) Did he finish the sentence with a "ban me, it will be funny, lol" so he can play it off like it was a dumbfuck troll like he did the first time?
    He has in the past but this time it was just "make the ban permanent, thx"
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Houhusky said:

He has in the past but this time it was just "make the ban permanent, thx"
    He will come back after his 23 days. Look at this way BTP, this gives you 23 days to get your shit together at school and with your two Dads. It's really win win for everyone.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,953 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

This is all started with Fudgie asking me to ban him. Totally different circumstance. Hope this helps.
    None of my business quite honestly. Just seemed baffling to me. While we are at it, did baabs ask to be banned? Is there still hope for our favorite pest if the TDS isn’t terminal? Pretty sure he doesn’t want to come back, but I get curious. Like a cat.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

None of my business quite honestly. Just seemed baffling to me. While we are at it, did baabs ask to be banned? Is there still hope for our favorite pest if the TDS isn’t terminal? Pretty sure he doesn’t want to come back, but I get curious. Like a cat.
    Check out Sven’s new twatter. The TDS has won.
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Yes, Baabs asked to be banned.

Also, BTP emailed me this morning to let me know he didn't appreciate my quip about him stepping back to work on his grades and improve the relationship with his parents. Yes, it was a joke and not founded in reality. In case anybody out there thinks it was serious, it was not.

I wished BTP good luck, and I enjoyed his time here for the most part.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,507 Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Check out Sven’s new twatter. The TDS has won.
    Hard pass.
    Lol this. 100k twits, 100 followers - the Sven story
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

FirePete said:

Swaye said:

FirePete said:

Excellent work boys. The sacrifice was a huge success.

It had to be done, Gods Spirits demanded
    Get it right you racist white devil
    Is it Columbus Day?
    You racist bastard! It's INDIGENOUS PEOPLE'S DAY!
    Hey have some respect for Columbus. He is a true hero.