Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Finally a good hire

Now this is a guy that might BEAT Oregon!

Good hire:

* No hire-the-alum bullshit!
* No hire-the-assistant bullshit!

-------

CWU now needs a coach.... the idiot AD says he wants to be inclusive. He should have been inclusive by keeping his 80% win coach.

Comments

• Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

My Western Vikings still need a team!

i honestly think that cutting football has something to do in those riots. Students aren't blowing off steam at a game
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

i honestly think that cutting football has something to do in those riots. Students aren't blowing off steam at a game
    It was all $$$. The team sucked dick and no one went to games. My high school had more fans at football games than Western did.

#WeAreABasketballSchool
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Good hire: (You should have stopped here)

-------

CWU now needs a coach.... the idiot AD says he wants to be inclusive. He should have been inclusive by keeping his 80% win coach. (Go tell that to the other 43 people who care about CWU.)

• Options

Good hire: (You should have stopped here)

-------

CWU now needs a coach.... the idiot AD says he wants to be inclusive. He should have been inclusive by keeping his 80% win coach. (Go tell that to the other 43 people who care about CWU.)

What 43 other people who care about CWU?
  • Options

It was all $$$. The team sucked dick and no one went to games. My high school had more fans at football games than Western did.

#WeAreABasketballSchool

#WeAreABasketballSchool
    but I think those few fans that went are ones causing those riots I keep reading about. It can't cost them THAT much. It's not like Western is getting a $4,000,000.00 coach.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited December 2013

#WeAreABasketballSchool
    Mortimer or Morse ... cut baseball to funnel money to the football program

Western immediately started competing ... what was it 96 they lost the natty game after a two year run as the number one team in the poles.

It's not about $$$ Shepard is a limp wrist who thinks football is barbaric.

But don't forget ...

#wearealsoawomensoccerschool