Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A contrite Fudgie has been unbanned

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,681 Swaye's Wigwam
    Worry less about my generation and social media and more about my generation and designer drugs. Research chemicals are everywhere and are not often as advertised.

Odds are what you thought was molly is actually 506-NBOME or some other shit literally invented 10 years ago. Ive had some close calls and some peers havent been as fortunate
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255

Social media, sadly, has ruined the brain of pretty much any person born after about 1994. I fear for my children's mental health.

Hurtful
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    edited September 2019

Worry less about my generation and social media and more about my generation and designer drugs. Research chemicals are everywhere and are not often as advertised.

Odds are what you thought was molly is actually 506-NBOME or some other shit literally invented 10 years ago. Ive had some close calls and some peers havent been as fortunate

Literally the best high I've ever had was 2C-BFLY-NBOMe. Alexander Shulgin was a god.

But I always bought from reputable sellers, never the bath salts from the head shop. Methylone was pretty legit, I never had the balls to try Meow Meow, but John McAfee was willing to commit his life to it, so I feel like I missed out.

But my pathologist friend says the synthetic THCs are pretty spooky. So maybe your crotchety take has some credence.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,366 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

This is basically the equivalent of checking someone into rehab and then handing them a pound of Walter White’s finest meth just a day later.

Also, what did we? do to deserve this? He’s fagging up the entire board and it’s beyond embarrassing and annoying at this point. Do you hate us Derek?

Live look at Princess over Tacoma searching for PackTheFudge

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,861

BTP is part of rare demographic that actually takes HH seriously, Ts and Ps to all the other bad decisions you make in life

Lol
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

BTP is part of rare demographic that actually takes HH seriously, Ts and Ps to all the other bad decisions you make in life

Fudge is dead to me because he’s bad for my brand, but he doesn’t take this seriously. His butt buddy does sometimes.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,319
    Anyone that has to ask Derek to ban them is in this fuctard category
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,861
    Not a good look
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,165
    Three years later and the jury's still out
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,022

Three years later and the jury's still out

Fudgie has been talking a lot of shit lately.

But, after a BONEM, shit-talking is to be expected, especially from the young'ins.
    Our resident 18yo has gotta be ~25yo now?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,673 Founders Club

He's 22 and a student in Pullman, thank you very much. @Swaye's boy is all grown up!

He's 22 and a student in Pullman, thank you very much. @Swaye's boy is all grown up!
    ‘Student’ is used very loosely
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,022
    edited December 2022

My favorite Fudgie moment was when he PMd me asking for permission to post info about his high school football team's fundraiser. I said okay if you want, and then something like, "but understand that you're doxxing yourself and the idiots on here are going to go digging for info on you and maybe even show up at your games."

To which he said "Oh shit! Never mind!"

That would have been a lovely krisvashon moment for us?

Not that I would ever do anything like that, but still.