Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Packers say hold my beer

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,211
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,490
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Back the PACK.

I have adopted the Rams as my NFC team btw. Can’t wait for the season to start in a few months! WOOF!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

A 75 yard Aaron Rodgers game winning interception drive is always special (and the norm the last 8 years)

Most overrated player in sports.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,211
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

A 75 yard Aaron Rodgers game winning interception drive is always special (and the norm the last 8 years)

Actually agree with this. He's good even really good but the slurping of him is ridiculous

Like Farve that kind of slurping is reserved for those with more than one ring
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

Actually agree with this. He's good even really good but the slurping of him is ridiculous

Like Farve that kind of slurping is reserved for those with more than one ring
    He was amazing for awhile but he's dropped off considerably and people still act like he's the best QB alive (or even second best next to Brady). He's not.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    What makes that even funnier is that if Rodgers waits literally a half second, the out route is wide open. The Eagles secondary screwed up into an interception.