Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

SEC bias...

2»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,987

Pup is right in this case. A&M is horrible and should not be ranked. It doesn’t really matter tho. Nobody gives a fuck about the teams ranked 15-25.

I normally don't get too much into arguing the east coast or SEC bias but A&M is ranked at 3-2 while Cal lost by a TD after Garbers gets hurt and drops from 16 or whatever out of the pole entirely.
    I've always felt that some group of people want A&M to be good. I don't get it.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,987
    SECDAWG said:

LSU wins NC with two losses. Nobody else has ever done that. Hmmm

Bammer plays nobody except Puke, West Virgin, or Loserville in Atlanta. OOOH play some middle of the road ACC school near your campus. Be bold, fags. See Saban snap when the media calls him on it?? Then LSU. Ole Piss or Arkansas are good occasionally. Ooh scary. Arkansas just lost to San Jose State in Gayetteville. SEC hype is a total fabrication and a joke. Fuck that league. Dumb hicks need football to feel good about themselves. Vote for Trump, watch cars go around in an oval, eat way too much, hate Yankees.

Damn, think you have us pegged. 👍
    I think he fucking nailed it too.
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    edited September 2019

SECDAWG said:

Bammer plays nobody except Puke, West Virgin, or Loserville in Atlanta. OOOH play some middle of the road ACC school near your campus. Be bold, fags. See Saban snap when the media calls him on it?? Then LSU. Ole Piss or Arkansas are good occasionally. Ooh scary. Arkansas just lost to San Jose State in Gayetteville. SEC hype is a total fabrication and a joke. Fuck that league. Dumb hicks need football to feel good about themselves. Vote for Trump, watch cars go around in an oval, eat way too much, hate Yankees.

Awesome. Sucks down here. Absolutely spread the word. 👍
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Pup is right in this case. A&M is horrible and should not be ranked. It doesn’t really matter tho. Nobody gives a fuck about the teams ranked 15-25.

I normally don't get too much into arguing the east coast or SEC bias but A&M is ranked at 3-2 while Cal lost by a TD after Garbers gets hurt and drops from 16 or whatever out of the pole entirely.
    Do you not think that A&M would boat race Cal?
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Awesome. Sucks down here. Absolutely spread the word. 👍
    It's not a secret.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,948 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Do you not think that A&M would boat race Cal?
    This argument isn’t about whether or not ATM would boat race Cal. It’s about Cal getting dropped after a loss but ATM staying in with 2 losses.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,631 Founders Club

I've always felt that some group of people want A&M to be good. I don't get it.
    They are called A&M boosters and they have spent a shit ton of money on facilities and coaches and players and still go 8-4 every year
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

Ya but Kal hasn’t really beat anyone.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,948 Founders Club

Ya but Kal hasn’t really beat anyone.
    Meanwhile, ATM has wins against the following gauntlet: Texas State, Lamar, and Arkansas.