Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So what was the "promise" Trump made Scotty?

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,929
edited September 2019 in Tug Tavern
You've been all over the board the past few days claiming that Trump made some sort of unethical "promise" in order to get Ukraine to investigate Biden?

What happened with that?

The whistleblower complaint is said to be larger than a single event and contained a promise. So, trump halted aide, repeatedly pressured Ukraine to investigate and there was a promise...hmmm.

Comments

• GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    It's been reported numerous times that was part of the whistleblower complaint. The complaint about an overall pattern of behavior that was bigger then one single event.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,929
    edited September 2019
    GDS said:

It's been reported numerous times that was part of the whistleblower complaint. The complaint about an overall pattern of behavior that was bigger then one single event.

Got it. There was a "promise" made by Trump to the Ukrainian President during the phone call between the two. But it's not in the transcript of the phone call, it's in the Complaint of the whistle blower who didn't hear the conversation between the two.

Got it. Boy I can hardly wait for that bombshell.

• GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Got it. There was a "promise" made by Trump to the Ukrainian President during the phone call between the two. But it's not in the transcript of the phone call, it's in the Complaint of the whistle blower who didn't hear the conversation between the two.

Can you show me where I ever posted there was a promise made in the phone call? I understand why you are trying to conflate the complaint and the phone call in an effort to obfuscate. It can't really be this difficult for you to follow conversations and posts can it?
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Can you show me where I ever posted there was a promise made in the phone call? I understand why you are trying to conflate the complaint and the phone call in an effort to obfuscate. It can't really be this difficult for you to follow conversations and posts can it?
    Got it, I need to wait until the BOMB SHELL complaint is release to find out what the promise was. How did Trump communicate this "promise" other than a phone call?
    edited September 2019
    So Scotty, what the fuck happened to that "promise" you said was in the Complaint? And what was your news source that told you there was a "promise" and that Trump "pressured" Ukraine during the phone call? I know how much you hate news sources that lie. Did you believe those lies because they were consistent with your fucked up world view?

• DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    He is prone to delusions Bob.
    edited September 2019
    “And what we have seen already is damning because what we have seen in that call record is a president of the United States using the full weight of his office, with a country behold to America for its defense, even as Russian troops occupy part of its land”

One of the most infuriating and hilarious parts of this part of Schiff’s quote Is that he is clueless who is responsible for the Russian’s occupying Ukrainian land....... IT WAS BILL CLINTON AND TO A LESSER DEGREE BARACK OBONER’S FAULT THAT RUSSIANS OCCUPY UKRANIAN LAND. WHAT A BUNCH OF IGNORANT FUCKS.
    And what we have seen already is damning because what we have seen in that call record is a president of the United States using the full weight of his office, with a country behold to America for its defense, even as Russian troops occupy part of its land, and the president used that opportunity to try to coerce that leader to manufacture dirt on his opponent and interfere in our election,"

Yeah, Schiff didn't lie. Manufacture dirt? Coerce? Interfere in our election? There's no fucking guarantee that Plugs is even going to be the nominee.
    DJDuck said:

“And what we have seen already is damning because what we have seen in that call record is a president of the United States using the full weight of his office, with a country behold to America for its defense, even as Russian troops occupy part of its land”

One of the most infuriating and hilarious parts of this part of Schiff’s quote Is that he is clueless who is responsible for the Russian’s occupying Ukrainian land....... IT WAS BILL CLINTON AND TO A LESSER DEGREE BARACK OBONER’S FAULT THAT RUSSIANS OCCUPY UKRANIAN LAND. WHAT A BUNCH OF IGNORANT FUCKS.

Russia invaded the Ukraine when Obama was in office and Obama had to be pressured to give even non-lethal military aid to them. Trump is the one who has offered to give them lethal military aid. In fact if you read the transcript of their telephone conversation one of the reasons why the transcript needed to be made classified is that they discussed the Javilin anti-tank missile system that Trump was making available to them.

edited September 2019
    Clinton betrayed Ukraine into giving up it’s nukes in change for protection(Budapest Memorandum). Oboner reneged on that protection. Before the Clinton/Oboner Ukraine betrayal Ukraine had the third largest nuclear weapons stockpile.
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    SFGbob you are right we are wrong. We will try to do better next time.
    DJDuck said:

Clinton betrayed Ukraine into giving up it’s nukes in change for protection(Budapest Memorandum). Oboner reneged on that protection. Before the Clinton/Oboner Ukraine betrayal Ukraine had the third largest nuclear weapons stockpile.

If Ukraine still had it’s nukes today they would not be under attack and Crimea would still be part of Ukraine

Gwad said:

SFGbob you are right we are wrong. We will try to do better next time.

You're not capable of doing better, this is as good as it gets for you. But you're right about the first part.