Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Rewatch the final drive against USC in 2009

2»

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    I new Washington would be back. I just didn’t think it would be so soon
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    PurpleJ said:

The new Husky Stadium still can’t replicate that atmosphere. I can only imagine what it was like before the program got burned down. It’s almost as if we should move the students back under the roof. Then again, maybe these gen z @backthepack fags still won’t stay until the end of games or show up en masse. I remember everyone going apeshit and the ushers trying to prevent the students from rushing the field. Didn’t work. Some guy in my frat tore his ACL jumping over the little moat thingy, but that guy was an asshole anyways.

Also, Jake’s arm looked elite and we all barked for Sark. Damone still has battered wife syndrome to this day.

That’s what happens when half of your student body is bunch of band and swim geeks from the eastside and the other half is from China.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,018 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

The new Husky Stadium still can’t replicate that atmosphere. I can only imagine what it was like before the program got burned down. It’s almost as if we should move the students back under the roof. Then again, maybe these gen z @backthepack fags still won’t stay until the end of games or show up en masse. I remember everyone going apeshit and the ushers trying to prevent the students from rushing the field. Didn’t work. Some guy in my frat tore his ACL jumping over the little moat thingy, but that guy was an asshole anyways.

Also, Jake’s arm looked elite and we all barked for Sark. Damone still has battered wife syndrome to this day.

That’s what happens when half of your student body is bunch of band and swim geeks from the eastside and the other half is from China.
    No different than when I was in school. Sounds like your generation is just soft.
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

No different than when I was in school. Sounds like your generation is just soft.
    Fuck those guys. I stay the entire game even if I puke all over myself. I’m a warrior
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,018 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Fuck those guys. I stay the entire game even if I puke all over myself. I’m a warrior
    Or you leave before it even starts.
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Or you leave before it even starts.
    Ya got me there. Fuck that Cal game. At least I went back though? That counts for something?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,527 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

You lying fuck J! You weren’t in a frat!
    You beat me to the punch.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,977 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

You lying fuck J! You weren’t in a frat!
    You beat me to the punch.
    You should thank me for my service. It's the right thing to do.