Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

But, but, but 97%

2»

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,330
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Richard Lindzen, the American name signed to that dribble, works for the Heartland Institute.

Fun fact, the Koch’s and Mercer’s fund the Heartland Institute.

Mining and engineering well represented.
    Allah forbid that we listen to the people responsible for the way of life we enjoy

Wonder what a 17 year old chick has to say?
    Both pretty fucking retarded sources of information on this topic imho. What do people who actually do climate science say?
    For a retarded source of information the chick sure got a lot of free pub at the UN

Weird
    Daddy gets lots of attention too. No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the people.
    So you admit climate change is to fool stupid people

And they said we couldn't agree
    Teenagers and fake universities exist to fool people.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,076
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Richard Lindzen, the American name signed to that dribble, works for the Heartland Institute.

Allah forbid that we listen to the people responsible for the way of life we enjoy

Both pretty fucking retarded sources of information on this topic imho. What do people who actually do climate science say?
    For a retarded source of information the chick sure got a lot of free pub at the UN

Weird
    Daddy gets lots of attention too. No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the people.
    150 million safeties just walked up.

Christ.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Weird

Christ.
    Given my choice of shitty metaphors, I would have preferred something to do with a bell curve.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Weird

Christ.
    Given my choice of shitty metaphors, I would have preferred something to do with a bell curve.
    You enjoy being way left of center on more than just political beliefs...
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Weird

Christ.
    You gals can't possibly see the center from the right edge of the world you inhabit.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2019
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Weird

Christ.
    You gals can't possibly see the center from the right edge of the world you inhabit.
    I can see the center. Of course JFK would be a far right Nazi in the eyes of the DNC.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Weird

Christ.
    I can see the center. Of course JFK would be a far right Nazi in the eyes of the DNC.
    You sir, are no JFK.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Weird

Christ.
    You sir, are no JFK.
    Never claimed to be. But as usual your response has nothing to do with the subject.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Weird

Christ.
    You sir, are no JFK.
    Never claimed to be. But as usual your response has nothing to do with the subject.
    Those other cops at the mall must have been really broken up about seeing you "retire".
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Weird

Christ.
    You sir, are no JFK.
    Those other cops at the mall must have been really broken up about seeing you "retire".
    No mall. Just cops. You'd never understand.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Weird

Christ.
    You sir, are no JFK.
    I'll bring a dozen doughnuts over and you can explain to me.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Weird

Christ.
    You sir, are no JFK.
    I'll bring a dozen doughnuts over and you can explain to me.
    Don't eat donuts much. Never have. The real reason you see cops at donut shops late at night is because they're open, have coffee and are more comfortable than 7-11.

It really has nothing to do with the donuts.

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Weird

Christ.
    Didn’t get the IQ joke...shouldn’t be surprised from your poasting though...
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,076
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Weird

Christ.
    You sir, are no JFK.
    I am. With the notches on my bedpost to prove it