Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump orders the release of transcript

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,196 Founders Club
    James Clapper. co conspirator in the plot to spy on a political opponent is the left's go to source for yet another phony scandal

Can't make it up
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,937
    GDS said:

HHusky said:

WEAK. Buckled to pressure. Not alpha.

Daddy is pretty certain he didn't explicitly threaten anybody.
    at least not in that phone call. Whistleblower complaint covers a pattern of behavior that is more then just a single event and included a promise.
    I promise that was made during the phone call. So what are you saying? That the Complaint isn't based on the phone call?
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

HHusky said:

at least not in that phone call. Whistleblower complaint covers a pattern of behavior that is more then just a single event and included a promise.
    I promise that was made during the phone call. So what are you saying? That the Complaint isn't based on the phone call?
    Nice try Bob. The complaint was based on more than that specific phone call. Odds are, if Trump is willing to release the transcript then it wasn't that damning and his intent is to fool dumbfucks like yourself. Let's wait till we get full details on the complaint before exonerating him.

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

HHusky said:

Nice try Bob. The complaint was based on more than that specific phone call. Odds are, if Trump is willing to release the transcript then it wasn't that damning and his intent is to fool dumbfucks like yourself. Let's wait till we get full details on the complaint before exonerating him.
    Fool dumbfucks like myself? Said the fucking moron who has swallowed like a bitch nearly every bogus story about Trump over the past few years.

I hear the transcript contains the conversation where Trump told Cohen to lie to Congress.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,229

Trump baits these morons into another impeachment run at him then says - hey you want the transcript here it is

IT'S NOT ENOUGH. WE NEED MORE

Clapper says there is no way to believe it. Keep in mind no one allegedly knows who the blower is or what he said, yet Clapper seems to be dialed in like he was on the fake collusion

Team Hondo at it again

Daddy will give you what he wants to give you . . . and you’ll like it!
    HHusky said:

Trump baits these morons into another impeachment run at him then says - hey you want the transcript here it is

Clapper says there is no way to believe it. Keep in mind no one allegedly knows who the blower is or what he said, yet Clapper seems to be dialed in like he was on the fake collusion

Team Hondo at it again

You seem to have a daddy fixation.

Yesterday all we needed was the transcript. Now we get the daddy bullshit

Deranged. Flat out
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,961

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Team Hondo at it again

Deranged. Flat out
    I’ve never sought the transcript. Daddy can just comply with the law and I’ll drop the issue.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Team Hondo at it again

Deranged. Flat out
    I’ve never sought the transcript. Daddy can just comply with the law and I’ll drop the issue.
    Bullshit

It was all over this board

He is complying with the law. The blower wasn't a blower, he never heard the call

You get the transcript. And an investigation of Biden

Be happy we give you that

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Team Hondo at it again

Deranged. Flat out
    Bullshit

He is complying with the law. The blower wasn't a blower, he never heard the call

The transcript was supposedly the source for the complaint. Why can't I just read the source and determine if the complaint was warranted in the first place?

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Team Hondo at it again

Deranged. Flat out
    Bullshit

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Team Hondo at it again

Deranged. Flat out
    Bullshit

All over the board? Then you should be able to link to my request.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Team Hondo at it again

Deranged. Flat out
    Bullshit

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Team Hondo at it again

Deranged. Flat out
    Bullshit

All over the board? Then you should be able to link to my request.
    Are you the only muellertard here? Fuck off

Yesterday it was the transcript. Today launch impeachment only to have Trump step all over it with the transcript release news

Don't worry Wiley, you'll get that roadrunner yet!

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

HHusky said:

Nice try Bob. The complaint was based on more than that specific phone call.
    Want to see a Kunt dance? Other than the phone call, what's it based upon?

edited September 2019
    Race:
    Are you the only muellertard here? Fuck off

Yesterday it was the transcript. Today launch impeachment only to have Trump step all over it with the transcript release news

Don't worry Wiley, you'll get that roadrunner yet!”

I said I hadn’t sought the transcript and you responded, “Bullshit”.

What is your first language?

That’s obvious.
    The transcript is released. The DNI will testify to congress

What exactly is your fucking problem?