Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Greta Thunberg responds to Asperger's critics: 'It's a superpower'

2»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

So I guess Greta is the climate version of David Hogg, only with Asbergers?

This is just what we needed. Elevating another kid to prominence. Deciding policy based on what 16-17 year olds think is a recipe for complete success. Youth are known for their wisdom.

You’re absolutely right. We should not use teenagers to decide policy. How about we go with the consensus from the experts on the subject?
    Or we could go with voters and their elected representatives.

An odd stance from the party that blocked a two term president from filling a vacant Supreme Court seat.
    As I recall the people who blocked the President were all elected Representatives. Did they take extra legal action to do that or did they just exercise their legitimate power? Btw, was this the same President who used the IRS, the FBI and our intelligence agencies to harass his political opponents?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

So I guess Greta is the climate version of David Hogg, only with Asbergers?

This is just what we needed. Elevating another kid to prominence. Deciding policy based on what 16-17 year olds think is a recipe for complete success. Youth are known for their wisdom.

You’re absolutely right. We should not use teenagers to decide policy. How about we go with the consensus from the experts on the subject?
    Or we could go with voters and their elected representatives.

An odd stance from the party that blocked a two term president from filling a vacant Supreme Court seat.
    As I recall the people who blocked the President were all elected Representatives. Did they take extra legal action to do that or did they just exercise their legitimate power? Btw, was this the same President who used the IRS, the FBI and our intelligence agencies to harass his political opponents?
    The same president that authorized our intelligence services to wire tap a political opponent and then attempted a coup? Obunghole needs to be in prison!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2019
    Suprise! Hondo's boss at work.