Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Something I need to remind myself of when assessing our young secondary...

2»

Comments

• AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
    I can’t wait to read about the Sirmon v Morris QB battle beginning Jan 2nd, how they’re neck and neck until game 1, how hard it is and the process. Can’t wait. Will make for some gripping content right up until we lose one of our first 3 games next year. Good times.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Would love to have Feeny and Littleton on this team though

I'd take BBK

I'd take BBK
    I’d take Budda/Rapp and Littleton playing ILB.
    Fuck em. Ross would make this team unbeatable in the pac-12
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    FirePete said:

I'd take BBK

I'd take BBK
    I’ll take Corey Dillion over Ross
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650

FirePete said:

I'd take BBK

I'd take BBK
    I’ll take Corey Dillion over Ross
    If we're going hyper revisionist, I will go full doog and resurrect Don James since he may not truly rest until UW wins a Natty again.

This year is gonna be special you pussies. We caught lightning in a bottle. Cal was 2 weeks ago. Move the fuck on.

Good post Yella. I want to believe. This team is at least fun to watch.
    My belief structure is based on several key tenets...

1) Cal was a flukey deal; not saying they didn't deserve to win so don't twist. It was just flukey AF and a bunch of things had to go wrong for us to lose that game and they pretty much all did.

2) Eason is worth 14- 21 more points per game than Browning.

3) Defense has holes but is young with a lot of talent that should get better on the back end.
    That ILB is not going to get better
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,945 Swaye's Wigwam

This year is gonna be special you pussies. We caught lightning in a bottle. Cal was 2 weeks ago. Move the fuck on.

1) Cal was a flukey deal; not saying they didn't deserve to win so don't twist. It was just flukey AF and a bunch of things had to go wrong for us to lose that game and they pretty much all did.

3) Defense has holes but is young with a lot of talent that should get better on the back end.
    The defense would be dominant by the stretch run if not held back by the ILB. It's proving harder to cover that weakness than I expected.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,945 Swaye's Wigwam

FirePete said:

NOC. Don't be such a nattering nabob of negativity and embrace messianic QB cults.
    I just did it too. I'm not negative, damnit!

FirePete said:

NOC. Don't be such a nattering nabob of negativity and embrace messianic QB cults.
    That DL is looking better better and better. My hope is that they get better to mask the deficiencies behind them
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,029 Founders Club
    edited September 2019
    FirePete said:

FirePete said:

That DL is looking better better and better. My hope is that they get better to mask the deficiencies behind them
    I have faith in the size of Taki's cankles. Jesus man. Unreal!!

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

I haven’t been get past his ass, just mesmerizing
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,977 Founders Club
    FirePete said:

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

I haven’t been get past his ass, just mesmerizing