Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yang talks tuff on meat and fossil fuels

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,454
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

I would vote for a candidate to secure the border with our tax dollars. You vote for candidates which want open borders and to use our tax dollars to make the US a welfare magnet. I pay enough in taxes.You want higher taxes then pay them Not a hard concept.

Yang wants to secure the border. He just won’t waste billions building a wall that won’t work and has a plan to provide a long term path to citizenship for the folks that skipped the line.
    Rewarding criminals isn't a good idea.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

I would vote for a candidate to secure the border with our tax dollars. You vote for candidates which want open borders and to use our tax dollars to make the US a welfare magnet. I pay enough in taxes.You want higher taxes then pay them Not a hard concept.

Yang wants to secure the border. He just won’t waste billions building a wall that won’t work and has a plan to provide a long term path to citizenship for the folks that skipped the line.
    Going door to door and hunting them like renegade Jews isn’t exactly working.

And you’re ignoring the economic consequences of removing them.

This is an actual plan. Better than walls and cages.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

Strong agree
  • Options

Sledog said:

No need to go door to door. Enforce the laws on employing them, renting to them etc. No work. Nowhere to live. They will go back all by themselves.

Heavily tax all money sent to Mexico and we can pay for it all and provide them with more incentive to return.

The left just wants there votes and wishes to pay them for them by making them citizens. That can not be allowed. If caught here illegally immediate deportation and no chance of citizenship in the future.

The economy will be fine. Guest worker programs worked well for a long time.

Get in fucking line like everyone else did!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

No need to go door to door. Enforce the laws on employing them, renting to them etc. No work. Nowhere to live. They will go back all by themselves.

Heavily tax all money sent to Mexico and we can pay for it all and provide them with more incentive to return.

The left just wants there votes and wishes to pay them for them by making them citizens. That can not be allowed. If caught here illegally immediate deportation and no chance of citizenship in the future.

We can start with mitt Romney.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

We’ve already bailed out farmers to the turn of $28 billion and counting. How will they survive without their cheap labor force?

More taxes or higher consumer prices?
  • Options
    edited September 2019

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

We’ve already bailed out farmers to the turn of $28 billion and counting. How will they survive without their cheap labor force?

Answered already . I'll type slowly for you. It works.

G U E S T W O R K E R P R O G R A M.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sounds like more big government bureaucracy to me.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Your answer is open borders. That's total bullshit. Move to Mexico if you want them, stop moving Mexico here.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Your answer is open borders. That's total bullshit. Move to Mexico if you want them, stop moving Mexico here.
    My answer is not open borders. Full stop.

Let that sink in before you throw some more generalizations my way simply because I don’t support Trump.

Want some more interesting info? I’m a former Republican. I voted for George W Bush. TWICE. I’ve met Colin Powell. Once upon a time I imagined he would be the country’s first black president.

I didn’t fail the party. The party failed me.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Let that sink in before you throw some more generalizations my way simply because I don’t support Trump.

Want some more interesting info? I’m a former Republican. I voted for George W Bush. TWICE. I’ve met Colin Powell. Once upon a time I imagined he would be the country’s first black president.

you failed at life.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

you failed at life.
    As my good friend Harvey Road would say, you’d piss yourself for my life.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

you failed at life.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

you failed at life.
    No I wouldn't. Turning into an anti-American maroon is hardly a life worth living.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

you failed at life.
    No I wouldn't. Turning into an anti-American maroon is hardly a life worth living.
    I’m anti-Trump. Check the logs, I never called anyone anti-American because they didn’t like Obama. That would be a stupid fucking thing to say. But stupid fucking things seems to be your wheelhouse.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,208
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Ok. Why would that be a problem?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Ok. Why would that be a problem?
    Notice how the conservative dicksuckers ignored that comment? It wouldn't be a problem, just pointing out hypocrisy. The reality is, conservatives in Congress aren't serious about deporting people either as it would under cut cheap labor on the farming industry.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

you failed at life.
    I’m anti-Trump. Check the logs, I never called anyone anti-American because they didn’t like Obama. That would be a stupid fucking thing to say. But stupid fucking things seems to be your wheelhouse.
    I didn't say that. You have me confused with someone else. Your anti-American for jumping on the socialism bandwagon. That shit don't fly here.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

you failed at life.
    I didn't say that. You have me confused with someone else. Your anti-American for jumping on the socialism bandwagon. That shit don't fly here.
    You didn’t say that? In your previous post you call me anti-American. It’s right 👆

Then you try to walk it back by saying you DO think I’m anti-American because I’ve jumped on “the socialist bandwagon”??? Yeah, gonna need some evidence of this. Doesn’t exist.

So you said it, AND you justify it by making shit up. All because I don’t support Trump.

What’s it like in fantasy land?

• Options
    edited September 2019

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

you failed at life.
    You didn’t say that? In your previous post you call me anti-American. It’s right 👆

Then you try to walk it back by saying you DO think I’m anti-American because I’ve jumped on “the socialist bandwagon”??? Yeah, gonna need some evidence of this. Doesn’t exist.

So you said it, AND you justify it by making shit up. All because I don’t support Trump.

What’s it like in fantasy land?

I was referencing your anti-Obama statement.

Please copy and paste your pro America statements as I must have missed them. I just see your positions supporting unconstitutional positions of the candidates you want to vote for. Hardly pro American.