Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

You are scared Pete and the team plays scared to start big games

Fake it til you make it Pete. Tell the team in the locker room before running onto the field that they are going to fucking curb stomp Bama, PSU, OSU, USC, etc.

I feel like Pete says shit like "it's been a great week of practice. go out there and execute. remember your assignments blah blah blah"

Shut the fuck up

FirePete said:

Fake it til you make it Pete. Tell the team in the locker room before running onto the field that they are going to fucking curb stomp Bama, PSU, OSU, USC, etc.

I feel like Pete says shit like "it's been a great week of practice. go out there and execute. remember your assignments blah blah blah"

Shut the fuck up
    No YOU shut the fuck up.

PGOS is right.
    You assume I read his post

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

Shut the fuck up
    No YOU shut the fuck up.

PGOS is right.
    You assume I read his post
    Dont play cool you fucking loser
    No seriously, i did not read your post. I thought I was replying to a different thread lol
  • NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    One would think a guy who is always scared to death of that kind of comeback wouldn't have a problem stepping on the throat of an opponent he's got down, but no; Somehow he manages the worst of both worlds. JFC.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    Frightening enough not to run an offense capable of generating those kind of scores