Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

There was no pressure

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
"We want to make sure that country is honest. It's very important to talk about corruption. If you don't talk about corruption, why would you give money to a country that you think is corrupt?" Trump told reporters when asked what he had spoken about with Ukraine's new president in a July phone call.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/giuliani-says-he-can-t-be-100-percent-sure-trump-n1057561

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    Should we give money to corrupt government's Hondo?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,286
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Boy that sure sounds like pressure to me.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

That's not the question. The question was whether he pressured them. To chase a fake news story.
  • Options

But but but but Biden.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

But but but but Biden.
    Well? Is it a crime or does the DNC front runner get a pass?

This is an election. Imagine nominating a guy who did what you accuse Trump of doing. That's fucking stupid

Who can't I click the tweet and listen to the audio? Link me to the audio then we can talk.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

2001400ex said:

But but but but Biden.

This is an election. Imagine nominating a guy who did what you accuse Trump of doing. That's fucking stupid

The VP advocating for the position of the US government in agreement with the IMF and most Western governments is not against the law. Not sure what you don't understand about that.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GDS said:

2001400ex said:

But but but but Biden.

The VP advocating for the position of the US government in agreement with the IMF and most Western governments is not against the law. Not sure what you don't understand about that.
    And Trump didn't violate any law

so why keep lying about it?

If Biden pressured a government to protect his criminal son there really is a problem. And you know it
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

But but but but Biden.

Who can't I click the tweet and listen to the audio? Link me to the audio then we can talk.
    Because you're a moron I guess

When you figure it out get back to us
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

GDS said:

2001400ex said:

But but but but Biden.

If Biden pressured a government to protect his criminal son there really is a problem. And you know it
    Of course it would be a problem. The problem for you is there is zero evidence Biden’s son broke a single law and the VP advocating the position of the US government in coordination with the IMF and most Western governments isn’t protecting his non-criminal son. You regurgitating Trump’s conspiratard talking points won’t make it so. Trump making a promise to a foreign government if said government opens an investigation of a US citizen for the presidents political gain is a huge problem though. You know it. Which is why you Trumptards are trying so hard to deflect.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,296
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Impeachment watch

2 years, 246 days, 2 hours, 41 minutes and counting
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

But but but but Biden.

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/05/factchecking-trumps-fox-news-interview/
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GDS said:

GDS said:

2001400ex said:

But but but but Biden.

Of course it would be a problem. The problem for you is there is zero evidence Biden’s son broke a single law and the VP advocating the position of the US government in coordination with the IMF and most Western governments isn’t protecting his non-criminal son. You regurgitating Trump’s conspiratard talking points won’t make it so. Trump making a promise to a foreign government if said government opens an investigation of a US citizen for the presidents political gain is a huge problem though. You know it. Which is why you Trumptards are trying so hard to deflect.
    I just want the FACTS

If it takes two years and Mueller to get to the bottom of the endless Biden corruption then lets get started. The accusations are too serious to ignore

We need to DO SOMETHING

I'll take your proof of anything that Trump did off the air. Thanks for calling
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

But but but but Biden.

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/05/factchecking-trumps-fox-news-interview/
    What does this even mean?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

That's not the question. The question was whether he pressured them. To chase a fake news story.
    Translation: Don't ask me questions that I don't have the talking points to answer with.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The whistleblower who sparked a mounting controversy over President Trump’s July phone call with Ukraine’s president did not have “firsthand knowledge” of the conversation, a person familiar with the situation told Fox News -- even as the issue fuels impeachment calls from Democrats.

The source said that it is made clear in the complaint itself that the whistleblower did not have direct knowledge of the July phone call
    between Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

Fox News has learned that typically, multiple U.S. officials are on such calls with the president, but this would indicate the whistleblower is not one of those people. It's unclear if the individual read a transcript of the call, heard about it in conversation, or learned of it another way.

So we have this urgent whistle blower who didn't hear the call and we have the usual 17 intel agencies that do monitor the calls saying nothing is wrong here

Hook line and sinker and now Biden is in the cross hairs
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

I wasn't even that much of a Trump guy, but watching little sissies like Kobe, Insinceredawg, AOG, and CD go ape shit, has made me liking the guy.

Don’t kid yourself. You’ve been white trash your entire life.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I wasn't even that much of a Trump guy, but watching little sissies like Kobe, Insinceredawg, AOG, and CD go ape shit, has made me liking the guy.

Don’t kid yourself. You’ve been white trash your entire life.
    something something projecting something