Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

2-8-1

2»

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,488 Standard Supporter
    edited September 2019

FirePete said:

I hope pete can beat helton

We have Eason this time and they don't have Darnold.

Azeem got KO'd in that game. Our DE was done for the year.

I like the Dawgs in the one, but my major concern is the annual official row boat alumni tailgate is this Sat. Its inaugural run was the USC game in 2016.

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,029 Founders Club

1984 #1 Washington lost to ranked USC

All I saw was purple USC was actually #5 that fateful day in 1990, coming off of three straight Rose Bowls

1992 was the other win as #1 UW won at home 17-10

Todd, seems happy.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000

EwaDawg said:

Since college football was invented in 1975, we? are 2 - 8 - 1 vs. USC when both teams are ranked in the Top 25.

Serious question. How many of those involve Gil Dobie, Don James or Chris Peterman as coach. I'll wait.

Edit : or how many don't. I can subtract. Just curious if it changes the data any. Thanks.
    The other shit coaches would have needed UW to be ranked to qualify for the list.
    Moral of the story is that whenever we are good and USC is good, we usually shrivel dick and shit the bed. It's why @creepycoug doesn't respeck us.
    What do you care as long as USC respects you?

Huh?

Fink on Saturday.

Wish we? had linebackers capable of doing that.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

FirePete said:

I like the Dawgs in the one, but my major concern is the annual official row boat alumni tailgate is this Sat. Its inaugural run was the USC game in 2016.
    We were already losing when Azeem went down. Beavers played well once he came in. We lost because our offense and Darnold fitting some tough throws in tight spaces on third down.
    Brownsox solidified that he should not be in all that heisman talk. It was glorious night. I flew back from Charlotte to see that game.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    FirePete said:

FirePete said:

We were already losing when Azeem went down. Beavers played well once he came in. We lost because our offense and Darnold fitting some tough throws in tight spaces on third down.
    Brownsox solidified that he should not be in all that heisman talk. It was glorious night. I flew back from Charlotte to see that game.
    I thought you only took greyhounds?

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

This was before they put me on the noflight list
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    FirePete said:

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

This was before they put me on the noflight list
    @PurpleBaze would know about this
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,479

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

Mrs Nacho and I have been to 2 home games together since 2016. USC and Cal 2 weeks ago. I think she's bad luck.

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

Mrs Nacho and I have been to 2 home games together since 2016. USC and Cal 2 weeks ago. I think she's bad luck.
    Maybe time to sell her couch lol
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,029 Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

Same logic has me questioning if I should go to the Stanford game this year (it's like 5 minutes away from my house). I've attended in person every Stanford away game since '11. All losses. Maybe I should stay away. The stadium will be 80% UW fans this year though, what fun!
    5 mins from your house my ass, Gladdy.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,977 Founders Club
    FirePete said:

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

Maybe time to sell her couch lol
    Where would I go if I did? Dads moved to Florida and there aren't any houses with basements in Florida.