Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated? - Hondo Bros perform their favorite act

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
They swallowed like bitches

The whistleblower didn’t have direct knowledge of the communications, an official briefed on the matter told CNN. Instead, the whistleblower’s concerns came in part from learning information that was not obtained during the course of their work, and those details have played a role in the administration’s determination that the complaint didn’t fit the reporting requirements under the intelligence whistleblower law, the official said.

This anonymous person has no direct knowledge of the call and his/her “concerns” come from information that was not “obtained during the course of their work”. Thus, this person doesn’t fit the title of a whistleblower. Yet, that is still the narrative in the media. There is no whistleblower, there is only a leaker with an agenda to push. This story stinks to high heaven.

White House and the Justice Department, according to reports, are rightfully advising the director of national intelligence that the complaint isn’t covered by the laws applying to intelligence whistleblowers. So far, the acting Director of National Intelligence, Joseph Maguire, has not agreed to cooperate in releasing a transcript of the president’s conversation. Maguire will testify before the House Intelligence Committee Thursday behind closed doors.

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,352
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2019
    Weird how the IG appointed by Daddy says it’s credible and urgent. Partisan!

TugCons don’t wanna see it. In Daddy we trust.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Maybe he wasn't aware of what the "whistle-blower" used to make his claim. Weird how the Kunt who was banging the table claiming Trump was violating the law no longer cares about the requirements of the law.

What's it like always swallowing like a bitch O'Keefed?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,458
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Maybe he wasn't aware of what the "whistle-blower" used to make his claim. Weird how the Kunt who was banging the table claiming Trump was violating the law no longer cares about the requirements of the law.

The law is irrelevant to attorneys.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

So the IG rendered an opinion without looking into it? Final answer?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I don't know what the IG knows or doesn't know. I'm not a mind reader like you Kunt.

But I know this story is blowing up in your face because you're a gullible dipshit. I told you Kunts to pump the brakes and I also predicted that you wouldn't do so.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I don't know what the IG knows or doesn't know. I'm not a mind reader like you Kunt.

But I know this story is blowing up in your face because you're a gullible dipshit. I told you Kunts to pump the brakes and I also predicted that you wouldn't do so.
    Contrived legal arguments are a tell. It’s not in dispute that this “nothing burger” hasn’t been turned over.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,666
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    It's not cheating if hondo invites the bull over
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Contrived legal arguments are a tell. It’s not in dispute that this “nothing burger” hasn’t been turned over.
    President's are perfectly within their rights to use executive privilege in order to keep their private conversations private. Congress can't pass a law that gets rid of executive privilege. We now find out that this "whistle blower" isn't even covered by the law.

You swallowed like a fucking bitch O'Keefed.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Some of Trump’s allies have seized on this alleged lack of “direct knowledge” to discredit the whistle-blower, but “a source close to the whistle-blower’s legal team” disputed the unnamed official’s characterization, saying the intelligence community’s inspector general would not accept “thirdhand disclosures.”
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,458
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    GDS said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Some of Trump’s allies have seized on this alleged lack of “direct knowledge” to discredit the whistle-blower, but “a source close to the whistle-blower’s legal team” disputed the unnamed official’s characterization, saying the intelligence community’s inspector general would not accept “thirdhand disclosures.”
    Third, fourth, fifth, tenth. Where does it end for you loons?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,287
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So far, the acting Director of National Intelligence, Joseph Maguire, has not agreed to cooperate in releasing a transcript of the president’s conversation. Maguire will testify before the House Intelligence Committee Thursday behind closed doors.

I thought team hondo revered our 17 intel agencies
  • Options

So far, the acting Director of National Intelligence, Joseph Maguire, has not agreed to cooperate in releasing a transcript of the president’s conversation. Maguire will testify before the House Intelligence Committee Thursday behind closed doors.

Let’s ignore the fact that he will be there explaining why he should be allowed to continue to defy the law.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,287
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Let’s ignore the fact that he will be there explaining why he should be allowed to continue to defy the law.
    Did you get an advance copy? Care to share it?

I want to hear the explanation because I want the FACTS to come out
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Because the law doesn't cover someone who is leaking gossip they've heard and because the law can't compel the President to produce something that is covered by EP.

You suck as lawyer.