Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

DDY is right you know

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,029 Founders Club
edited September 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
Eason's completion percentage is all the more impressive when you consider the degree of difficulty of some of the attempts. The first TD pass to slippery Big Dick Newton was a thing of beauty.

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    edited September 2019

I sure as hell hope Petersen has the epiphany he needs to get to the next level and make changes to his approach, especially to QB recruiting, development and play. Eason wanted to come to Washington but knew that as long as noodle arm had a pulse there was never going to be a legitimate QB competition. Browning was as close to the Kellen Moore prototype that has been Pete's ideal QB for his system and Pete is very biased towards recruiting offensive players, especially QBs, to fit his system. Eason appears to be the most naturally gifted QB talent at UW in a long time, perhaps ever, and an offense should be adapted to showcase the most talented players' natural abilities. This is the approach the most successful, elite program coaches take. It's time Petersen adapt, or GTFO.

Eason in 2016 might go down as the biggest recruiting failure in the history of Washington football. It's been proven that with our? level of talent you still need a game changer, uber talented QB- i.e., Cam Newton, Mariotta, Watson, etc. - to compete for NTs. Browning at QB vs BYU makes it a ball game instead of a blow out.
    I enjoyed Browning
    Yes, we know you like ALL things that suck. Browning, White Claw, etc.
    Hold the phone. In terms of what I wanted Browning was fantastic.

And don't fuck w the claw
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club

FirePete said:

I was more impressed with dick’s awareness to drag his feet at the end zone. A redshirt RB knew he had to do that. Wow

How about true freshman WRs we whiffed on? Im hereing its just too hard for them.

Ngata got a TD Saturday

http://youtu.be/127gqRIAZ-o
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,764 Founders Club

FirePete said:

I was more impressed with dick’s awareness to drag his feet at the end zone. A redshirt RB knew he had to do that. Wow

How about true freshman WRs we whiffed on? Im hereing its just too hard for them.

Ngata got a TD Saturday

Fuck to the Ngatath degree!
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,207

FirePete said:

Ngata got a TD Saturday

He's a lefty. Pass.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    FirePete said:

It was a really impressive play that Eason and Newton made look easy.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

1. Eason is very good
    2. I don’t give a fuck how good he is if they lose.

Winner win
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

Eason's completion percentage is all the more impressive when you consider the degree of difficulty of some of the attempts. The first TD pass to slippery Big Dick Newton was a thing of beauty.

Who created a fake DDY twitter account? Not cool guys.

He is clearly dead, dying in the arms of his lover Coker in a murder suicide pact.

It was really quite the scene. Ball gags, poppers, anal beads, close up pictures of hips and groins, videos of underage bois on loop in the background, projected on a blank light skinned wall.
    I first found out about alkyl nitrites when my I asked my favorite prostitute, whose oxycodone addiction had turned off all her other customers and made her entirely dependent upon me, if she'd be up to trying anal. She didn't flat refuse, but would be more accurately described as demurring, so I would occasionally bring it up going forward. Maybe I was less turned off by her drug use as I would do drugs with her; when she started asking me about poppers, I assumed it was some other sort of party drug, since that's obviously a great name for one. Only when I went home and researched them did I discover that I'd driven her to despair that she was going to lose her lifeline, and was trying to figure out how she might accommodate my recurring request.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poppers