Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Big Brain Ben embarrasses himself again

13»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Job creator? Finger painting isn't a job. HTH

Sadly, being a meter maid is a job. I bet you were top dog at bringing in that sweet parking ticket revenue at the expense of your fellow citizens out there working real jobs.
    Actually mall cop. Somebody's gotta do it.

I can prove who and what I am but your too big a pussy to show up and put your money where your mouth is. Fucking twit!

Maybe Soy Tommy Boy will back you financially?
    You are still full of shit on the 60% tax on a bonus.
    I’m hearing you get a break if you have a c Corp.
    One is a wording error. The other one is completely making shit up. Got it?
    Your the one who wouldn't bet and wouldn't show up. It wasn't a bonus I clarified that but keep taking shit when you're the one who's a chicken shit.
    Even if the alleged $200k check you are talking about was not a bonus. It's still physically impossible. You clearly said he paid the 13% tax in California (which is only income over $1,000,000) and paid full social security, which is only taxable up to around $130k. It's physically impossible for both. Not to mention you said 37% federal income tax which is over $400k or whatever.

Liar.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2019
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sadly, being a meter maid is a job. I bet you were top dog at bringing in that sweet parking ticket revenue at the expense of your fellow citizens out there working real jobs.

I can prove who and what I am but your too big a pussy to show up and put your money where your mouth is. Fucking twit!

Your the one who wouldn't bet and wouldn't show up. It wasn't a bonus I clarified that but keep taking shit when you're the one who's a chicken shit.
    Even if the alleged $200k check you are talking about was not a bonus. It's still physically impossible. You clearly said he paid the 13% tax in California (which is only income over $1,000,000) and paid full social security, which is only taxable up to around $130k. It's physically impossible for both. Not to mention you said 37% federal income tax which is over $400k or whatever.

Liar.
    Stop. You're the one that could have won the bet then but were to pussified to show up. You can't talk shit now. You lost.

I'll prove what I did for a living. Say $5,000.00 bet, same place, be able to pay when you loose. Put up or shut up.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Liar.
    Stop. You're the one that could have won the bet then but were to pussified to show up. You can't talk shit now. You lost.

I'll prove what I did for a living. Say $5,000.00 bet, same place, be able to pay when you loose. Put up or shut up.
    I don't give a shit what you did for a living mall cop. But you are living off a government pension, which is wildly hypocritical.

And yes I would have won the bet but I'm not running around chasing some freak on the internet.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

I’m in E-1 every Saturday. Had plenty of TUFF guys talk a big game online only to pucker their asshole real quick when they meet me. I’ll feed you and get you drunk too. It’s all love at my party. Most never show. Guessing you won’t either.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

Freeme 🐐
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Liar.

I don't give a shit what you did for a living mall cop. But you are living off a government pension, which is wildly hypocritical.

And yes I would have won the bet but I'm not running around chasing some freak on the internet.
    You would have lost but you wouldn't show. You can't back up your mouth. You're a twat and there is nothing worse than a useless twat!

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    W
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

No, it wasn’t a wording error. You had no fucking idea what you were talking about. That wasn’t the only fuck up you had in that post.
  • Options

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

I’m in E-1 every Saturday. Had plenty of TUFF guys talk a big game online only to pucker their asshole real quick when they meet me. I’ll feed you and get you drunk too. It’s all love at my party. Most never show. Guessing you won’t either.
    E-1? Eww. Cant afford E-12? No wonder no one shows up.
    E-1 is more fun. Also that’s the joke.

The truth is I sailgate on my new yacht to avoid you proles altogether.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Fuck you rich asshole
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

No, you don’t.
  • Options

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

No, you don’t.
    Ok well if you say so.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

No, you don’t.
    Ok well if you say so.
    I say so
  • Options

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Aren't your arms too tired to lift a beer after all that rowing?
  • Options

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

No, you don’t.
    Ok well if you say so.
    I say so
    I’m convinced
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

No, you don’t.
    Ok well if you say so.
    I say so
    I’m convinced
    Having a yacht doesn’t seem very consistent for someone so concerned abut the climate.
  • Options

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

No, you don’t.
    Ok well if you say so.
    I say so
    I’m convinced
    Having a yacht doesn’t seem very consistent for someone so concerned abut the climate.
    Really?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AC0Q7-Gd214

Ben doesn’t understand all definitions are made up.

Ben doesn’t understand that “they” has been used to refer to a single person for hundreds of years.

Ben is irate about “they” being used to refer to single person.

Ben has multiple tweets where he uses “they” in the singular.

The best the right has to offer.

I'm gonna go with the Harvard Lawyer over TheKobeStopper. Something tells me Ben's the smarter one here.