Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who has the best defense this year in the PAC?

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    It’s September hth
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Nobody knows yet. Cal's looks good. Oregon will struggle to move the ball on them if they don't find another receiver. I would have targeted Addison more in the junk games (Nevada and Montana) to get him some volume with catches. He looks like a Pac 12 receiver physically but has shaky hands. Only one way to fix that if at all. The rest of your receivers look like Washington's: small and shifty but limited in what they can do for you.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Nobody knows yet. Cal's looks good. Oregon will struggle to move the ball on them if they don't find another receiver. I would have targeted Addison more in the junk games (Nevada and Montana) to get him some volume with catches. He looks like a Pac 12 receiver physically but has shaky hands. Only one way to fix that if at all. The rest of your receivers look like Washington's: small and shifty but limited in what they can do for you.

Oregon gets JJ6 and Pittman for Cal.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

lawsandl said:

Oregon gets JJ6 and Pittman for Cal.
    Why is it so fucking difficult for Quooks to day Juwan Johnson or Johnny Johnson.

Look, I just did it. Wasn’t hard. Only took 5 seconds.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EOGSwRe-QPM
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

It's Utah or Cal.

DJDuck said:

According to NCAA statistics for Total Defense Oregon ranks 13th in the Nation and 1st in the PAC 12. Utah is 16th nationally and 2nd in the PAC 12.

HTH
    Awfully warm out for January!
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405

So far? Cal. They have been consistent and made clutch plays when needed. Oregon, Utah, and UW aren't too far behind. I have not watched ASU play so I can't really comment on them.

Best Cal team of my liftim potd

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Who needs receivers when you've got a tight end like Breeland.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Who needs receivers when you've got a tight end like Breeland.
    Sarcasm noted. I've never seen a WR corps of 5'8" guys who were good without one or two big guys. JFC Herbert needs to throw to more than one or two guysm.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    lawsandl said:

haie said:

lawsandl said:

haie said:

Claiming this because you shut down Stanford? Just shut the fuck up.

We’re a third of the way through the season. Cal will only help our case.
    one conference game in. Jesus. Most retarded fanbase of all time. Please go root for the seahawks.
    UW doesn’t even look like the best defense in the league. They look a step down. Everyone could see this a mile away except UW fans. Touché.
    One of us has all the screenshots they need
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    Baseman said:

Oregon football is dead. No one gave a fuck about the Vegas Bowl, not the team, not the fans. HTH. No one showed up to play. No one wanted to see faggot Freeman give a motivational speech while his fat ass sat on the bench. No one wanted to see the debut of Knight's discount aisle head coach. Only ultra quooks changed previously scheduled plans to watch that shit. HTFH.
    Sounds like maybe you gave a fuck.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

Oregon football is dead. No one gave a fuck about the Vegas Bowl, not the team, not the fans. HTH. No one showed up to play. No one wanted to see faggot Freeman give a motivational speech while his fat ass sat on the bench. No one wanted to see the debut of Knight's discount aisle head coach. Only ultra quooks changed previously scheduled plans to watch that shit. HTFH.
    Sounds like maybe you gave a fuck.
    Not really

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/44789/pm-to-stupid-fucking-doogs/p1