Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Later guys!

PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,764 Founders Club
I'm going to go out and enjoy the nice weather to try to gain some perspective. I just feel that the second half is going to end up being another frustrating display from the players and coaches. The doog in me died after the Cal game. The fake FG call pretty much validated the dead doog.

Comments

• EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,151

I'm going to go out and enjoy the nice weather to try to gain some perspective. I just feel that the second half is going to end up being another frustrating display from the players and coaches. The doog in me died after the Cal game. The fake FG call pretty much validated the dead doog.

Sounds like you just need a reason to believe..... Kind of like me in the OwenTwelve year. ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ro16WgM1IE

• phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    They're a miserable team to watch play. Even when they win they look like a bush league trick play bunch of panty waists.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028

Evan Weaver says hi
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,764 Founders Club
    Glad the Dwags fucked up the Mormons, but I'm also glad I didn't watch the second half. I had a lot more fun enjoying the nice weather and gaining some perspective.

CSB, NOC
    ...and we went to the Southcenter Joey for a post-ride dinner.
    edited September 2019

...and we went to the Southcenter Joey for a post-ride dinner.

Southcenter Joey just *sounds* like the clap
    It is. Southcenter is definitely a shitpit, but my motorcyle frens wanted to go there. I suggested Twin Peaks and one other place. Twin Peaks has trashy waitresses, but these guysm wanted to go to Joey.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,018 Founders Club
    I sent you some ricin.
    PurpleJ said:

I sent you some ricin.

Meh...