Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...HondoBros step into it again.

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    The trumptrash are in serious panic and dissembling mode. Then they get angry when you point out that their demographic cohort is defined by low income, low skills and a lack of education. Amazing.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It looked photoshopped to me
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,956
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

I’m okay with anyone uncovering corruption and illegality in our political system.

And spare me the fucking Kunt act, you didn’t give a fuck about a foreign government feeding disinformation to our FBI and CIA all paid for by Hillary Clinton and the DNC in order to go after a political opponent.

What part of the dossier wasn't true?
    Most of it. Michael Cohen ever go to Prague?

The HondoFS is strong in this one...
    Do you even know what's in it?
    Don’t like the answer so ask a different question.

Did Michael Cohen go to Prague or not?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

I’m okay with anyone uncovering corruption and illegality in our political system.

And spare me the fucking Kunt act, you didn’t give a fuck about a foreign government feeding disinformation to our FBI and CIA all paid for by Hillary Clinton and the DNC in order to go after a political opponent.

What parts have been verified as true?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Gosh, if only there had been a two year investigation costing millions of dollars to look into the allegations in the Steele Dossier.

Like the Trademark case, Owl doesn't like the facts so he makes up his own.

Robert Mueller ’s report, while providing new details on Russian tampering in U.S. elections, has all but dismissed many key claims of the dossier compiled by private investigator Christopher Steele, fueling Republican calls to investigate the origins of the special counsel’s probe.

The dossier, which was funded by Trump’s political opponents during the 2016 presidential race, alleged that Russia had been cultivating Mr. Trump for years with financial enticements and leverage over the president in the form of sex tapes.

After nearly two years, hundreds of interviews and dozens of indictments, Mr. Mueller appears to have called into question those assertions, finding no evidence Russia possessed a tape of Mr. Trump watching prostitutes perform lewd acts in a Moscow hotel.

It didn’t show that Russian authorities had been cultivating Mr. Trump for at least five years as part of an operation directed by Russian President Vladimir Putin. It also appears to have debunked the report’s claim that Michael Cohen, Mr. Trump’s former personal attorney, clandestinely met with Kremlin officials in Prague to coordinate hacking with Russian officials.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gosh, if only there had been a two year investigation costing millions of dollars to look into the allegations in the Steele Dossier.

Robert Mueller ’s report, while providing new details on Russian tampering in U.S. elections, has all but dismissed many key claims of the dossier compiled by private investigator Christopher Steele, fueling Republican calls to investigate the origins of the special counsel’s probe.

The dossier, which was funded by Trump’s political opponents during the 2016 presidential race, alleged that Russia had been cultivating Mr. Trump for years with financial enticements and leverage over the president in the form of sex tapes.

After nearly two years, hundreds of interviews and dozens of indictments, Mr. Mueller appears to have called into question those assertions, finding no evidence Russia possessed a tape of Mr. Trump watching prostitutes perform lewd acts in a Moscow hotel.

It didn’t show that Russian authorities had been cultivating Mr. Trump for at least five years as part of an operation directed by Russian President Vladimir Putin. It also appears to have debunked the report’s claim that Michael Cohen, Mr. Trump’s former personal attorney, clandestinely met with Kremlin officials in Prague to coordinate hacking with Russian officials.
    Now Bob believes the Mueller report?

And you missed the point. As always. HTH.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

I don't know. Maybe, maybe not.

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/investigations/article219016820.html
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,458
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

The trumptrash are in serious panic and dissembling mode. Then they get angry when you point out that their demographic cohort is defined by low income, low skills and a lack of education. Amazing.

Better get some extra mashed 'taters with Mom's meatloaf basement boy. Gonna be a long disappointing year for you!
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,956
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

EDITOR’S NOTE: Robert Mueller’s report to the attorney general states that Mr. Cohen was not in Prague.

Let me know how the Area 51 raid goes...

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Now Bob believes the Mueller report?

And you missed the point. As always. HTH.
    I've repeatedly agreed with the report especially when they exposed you as a liar.

And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.

There was no evidence that Trump or his campaign colluded with the Russians to impact the election.

When did I ever say I didn't agree with that Hondo?

• Options

SFGbob said:

EDITOR’S NOTE: Robert Mueller’s report to the attorney general states that Mr. Cohen was not in Prague.

That's called honest reporting. That being said. I chuckle at you using the same report you've said is bullshit to back yourself up.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

That's called honest reporting. That being said. I chuckle at you using the same report you've said is bullshit to back yourself up.
    I chuckle at you ignoring the report you claimed supported your lying twat of a mouth.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I chuckle at you ignoring the report you claimed supported your lying twat of a mouth.
    GayBob, do you chuckle at your son getting ass tucked while he sucks off bbc in Richmond tonight?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

GayBob, do you chuckle at your son getting ass tucked while he sucks off bbc in Richmond tonight?
    Love it, complete white flag meltdown
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So does GayBob jr. Bent over by black men in Richmond with his mouth full of black cock.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,458
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So does GayBob jr. Bent over by black men in Richmond with his mouth full of black cock.
    Yell for more meatloaf. That's some stupid shit you're posting.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,287
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Embarrassing
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Embarrassing
    Thud.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,958
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

What on God's fucking Green Earth would you know about honest reporting?
  • Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

What on God's fucking Green Earth would you know about honest reporting?
    Yes your news source is a model of honesty. Any day now Hillary will be in jail for Benghazi, Obamacare will crater the economy, Trump has no dealings with Russia, Hillary will go to jail for her child sex Pizza ring, etc.