Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Where do you get he has 100k in the bank? $45k for last year then $25 over 4 years if he keeps it at it. Less taxes, a car, rims, several gaming systems, Air Jordan's, etc. there won't be much in the bank.

Not bad for a teenager though , but it's peanuts compared to what he will make in the NFL.

I'd rather have a UW player focus on UW football, but I would do the same if I were him. Easy pocket money.

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Where do you get he has 100k in the bank? $45k for last year then $25 over 4 years if he keeps it at it. Less taxes, a car, rims, several gaming systems, Air Jordan's, etc. there won't be much in the bank.

Not bad for a teenager though , but it's peanuts compared to what he will make in the NFL.

I'd rather have a UW player focus on UW football, but I would do the same if I were him. Easy pocket money.

+1

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

The head coach set the tone for the program by focusing on FREE PUB! over UW football when he got the job. Why should the players be any different?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Some of you people just look for anything to further an agenda.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,250
    Founders Club

Some of you people just look for anything to further an agenda.

You know Race, its like they're some kind of cult.

• Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This pissed off, bitter, and political cult of personality wants Sark to fail so they can be right.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oh, and stick a pencil in your fucking eye.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Why do you cheer for them to lose to show people you can be right?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

Why do you cheer for them to lose to show people you can be right?

It's sad you want a coach to fail just to prove you are right. That's how everybody who doesn't think Sark is a good coach really feels. They are not true fans.

• Options
    nihilistdawgnihilistdawg Member Posts: 226
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Less taxes, a car, rims, several gaming systems, Air Jordan's, and a visit to Venoy's Fun House.