Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Cool. A company making a business decision they think will increase profit. Probably involves nuclear. Why would OBK be against that?

Does AOC like amazon now or does this evil corporation that pays “no taxes” still need to be destroyed?

Amazon building nuclear drones to ship packages would be epic.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Cool. A company making a business decision they think will increase profit. Probably involves nuclear. Why would OBK be against that?

Does AOC like amazon now or does this evil corporation that pays “no taxes” still need to be destroyed?

Fuck off.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited September 2019

I had to onboard three dumbfucks and one dope chick this week. Can't get too mad considering I fucking hired them. God damn I hate hiring

Especially for fucking the finance department that I don't give a shit about. My controller can fuck the fuck off
  • Options

2001400ex said:

It would be epic if you DIAFF
    Why so angry little man? Who got your panties all up in a bunch?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

NYBE
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    TLDR...but I have to laugh at the link..."Rapidly cut fossil fuels"...followed by "carbon neutral by 2040".

But if it gets HondoFS' panties wet more power to them...

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,834
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

is this the new playbook?

First it was "you're too stupid to understand". Then it was "you're racist". Now it's "why so angry?/you are angry"

Do you and H and CD cyber to scheme up such orchestrated nonsense.

@MikeDamone has been angry since the free disk days of AOL. This isn't a new phenomenon.

Christ.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

First it was "you're too stupid to understand". Then it was "you're racist". Now it's "why so angry?/you are angry"

@MikeDamone has been angry since the free disk days of AOL. This isn't a new phenomenon.

Christ.
    I'm just curious why he's angry man. And don't be fucking dogging on my free fucking coasters.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Christ.
    I'm just curious why he's angry man. And don't be fucking dogging on my free fucking coasters.
    You’re fuckwit
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Christ.
    You’re fuckwit
    Obsessed little bitches are my favorite kind. I heart you Mike.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I had to onboard three dumbfucks and one dope chick this week. Can't get too mad considering I fucking hired them. God damn I hate hiring

Especially for fucking the finance department that I don't give a shit about. My controller can fuck the fuck off
    I thought only chicks worked in HR.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This is a dumb thread.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Yep.
    Only bitches and bitchforks.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

The hr chick is the one I went out with like 6 weeks ago. She wasn't hr at the time

So me propositioning her and her saying fuck no won't play.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,503
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Amazon dropping nuclear warheads on my Spokane doublewide would be epic.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,503
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

This is a dumb thread.

• Options
    PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

Amazon dropping nuclear warheads on my Spokane doublewide would be epic.
    You think I can afford a double wide? That's cute.