Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comedy...UW vs CAL would have been seen as SEC defensive struggle

2»

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited September 2019

Now you're just stealing Grundle's shit verbatim. He posted this exact thing two days ago. God dammit pump.

In other words, STOp and find the thread where this belongs. Or just try posting something original instead of plagiarism my shit. This is precisely why this is the first response you've had in 8 months you bearded cunt ya.
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004

SECDAWG said:

FirePete said:

It’ll be really funny when Cal loses to Ole Miss this wknd

I hope they do so that confirms for me that UW sux
    At least Ole Miss did a home and home with a pac12 school...Bambi? Care to try? Lofl

They're probably afraid to Pup. USC scared em on a neutral field a couple of years ago so home and home is doubtful.
    USC didnt decline...bama did SEC. I likr your posts..except this one. Bambi WILL NOT TRAVEL ..they hide behind "SEC defense' narrative and how hard their 8 game schedule is. Come on dude.
    Link?? Maybe I missed it.

I get Bama has participated less in home and home matchups and more to the larger neutral site stadiums in the last several years versus other SEC teams.

But You do know they have home and home with Texas 2022/2023, Wisky 2024/2025, Notre Dame 28/29, and Oklahoma 32/33 ehhh? Those aren't slouches pup. Now I have no idea why a PAC 12 team is not in that future lineup, Call Larry tomorrow and ask why. Maybe they are afraid.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Now you're just stealing Grundle's shit verbatim. He posted this exact thing two days ago. God dammit pump.

In other words, STOp and find the thread where this belongs. Or just try posting something original instead of plagiarism my shit. This is precisely why this is the first response you've had in 8 months you bearded cunt ya.
    Classic pup post...like them all.
    edited September 2019

It’ll be really funny when Cal loses to Ole Miss this wknd

I have Ole Miss picked because the games in Oxford but I'm afraid this will be another feather in pups hat, like TN and Ms st.

Ole Miss is still a dumpster fire from the sanctions and suck ass, near the bottom of the SEC. The only reason they are not at THE bottom is they have some athletes that have stayed and I believe will make it competitive. But Holy shit if Cal wins.............the WHOLE SEC will be dreck.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861

Pump. You are a senile old piece of shit

All material dead and outdated.

You should have quit when friends went off the air.

Pump. You are a senile old piece of shit

All material dead and outdated.

You should have quit when friends went off the air.
    I dunno about all that but I'll give him this, he's helluva entertainment, for me anyway. He literally is lol at times. He's either one helluva troll or really is delusional.

Ain't No Way he actually believes all that shit he posts.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,764 Founders Club