Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comedy...UW vs CAL would have been seen as SEC defensive struggle

But only the SEC plays defense. A 10-7 game or 20-19 game only happens in the SEC. Fucktards. CAL or UW would destroy 11 out of 14 teams. Up to 16 if the SEC ever traveled, except Goergia. I think Kirby has a legit team.

Id like to see Bambi travel to Autzen, husky stadium, even Tempe for a 4:30 kickoff... nope, just play a chit TAMU, Ole miss, miss st (who just got pummeled by a 5th place big12 team at home.) Hide behind the "we play an SEC SCHEDULE" thus shouldnt challenge ourselves OOC. EVERY OTHER school in the fbs does.

Split, be nice to see you start a thread, for once. On a real HH-CFB thread, instead of hiding on the 'cfb' bored which nobody even reads. 19k posts, nothing of interest. HH used to be where we talked football. Most 'posters' wanted the pup HDB...never happened.

Bring a thread splitskin..pup would like to debate...wont hold breath

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    edited September 2019

Now you're just stealing Grundle's shit verbatim. He posted this exact thing two days ago. God dammit pump.

Sure he did. This place is dead. Bring it here split in 2. Love to debate u. Bot can do podcast. Love to shred u verbally. Set it up Bot. Rapid fire shit. Clint Eastwood style. Stay off my lawn grundage. Set it up
    Is it really verbally

Last time I checked you couldn't get the mic hooked up for your shitty pod
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Now you're just stealing Grundle's shit verbatim. He posted this exact thing two days ago. God dammit pump.

Sure he did. This place is dead. Bring it here split in 2. Love to debate u. Bot can do podcast. Love to shred u verbally. Set it up Bot. Rapid fire shit. Clint Eastwood style. Stay off my lawn grundage. Set it up
    Too bad you aren’t.
    Damone youve been dead since Pup ran u 4 years ago and 2 fairfax trips. So youve posted something noteworthy since? Uhhhh no. Then again pup sent on u on a 3 year recovery for the same issue then. Hust fucking post something. Split has same problem, but actually has a heartbeat. Methadone tends to do that;(
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

It’ll be really funny when Cal loses to Ole Miss this wknd

I hope they do so that confirms for me that UW sux
    FirePete said:

At least Ole Miss did a home and home with a pac12 school...Bambi? Care to try? Lofl

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

FirePete said:

At least Ole Miss did a home and home with a pac12 school...Bambi? Care to try? Lofl

Lol...!,,,,WaHt?
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004

FirePete said:

They're probably afraid to Pup. USC scared em on a neutral field a couple of years ago so home and home is doubtful.
    edited September 2019
    SECDAWG said:

FirePete said:

They're probably afraid to Pup. USC scared em on a neutral field a couple of years ago so home and home is doubtful.
    USC didnt decline...bama did SEC. I likr your posts..except this one. Bambi WILL NOT TRAVEL ..they hide behind "SEC defense' narrative and how hard their 8 game schedule is. Come on dude.
    edited September 2019
    Usc, or ANY pac12 school had ducked a home and home, with anybody. Only Alabama. Georgia, TAMU , TENNESSEE, all of em besides UA has traveled. Youre SECDAWG, You should know this. I know why, youre young probably, but i think youre an ok poster still
    edited September 2019

Usc, or ANY pac12 school hasnt ducked a home and home, with anybody. Only Alabama. Georgia, TAMU , TENNESSEE, all of em besides UA has traveled. Youre SECDAWG, You should know this. I know why, youre young probably, but i think youre an ok poster still

You edited that, and still incomprehensible.
    Care to opine ? Of course not. Just grammar police. Wont work on podcast. Care to walk through 'incomprehensible"? Pup shoots off top of head, unlike you taking taking 2 hours to proofread. Pup likes to fire then aim. You split? Neither;) tick tock to pudcast. Id be worried, as i know u are
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,488 Standard Supporter

Usc, or ANY pac12 school hasnt ducked a home and home, with anybody. Only Alabama. Georgia, TAMU , TENNESSEE, all of em besides UA has traveled. Youre SECDAWG, You should know this. I know why, youre young probably, but i think youre an ok poster still

Care to opine ? Of course not. Just grammar police. Wont work on podcast. Care to walk through 'incomprehensible"? Pup shoots off top of head, unlike you taking taking 2 hours to proofread. Pup likes to fire then aim. You split? Neither;) tick tock to pudcast. Id be worried, as i know u are
    I really don't know what you're trying to say.
    edited September 2019

Im done. We'll talk about all this shit on botcast...cant wait
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

edited September 2019

We'll see your comprehension when i destroy you for 30 minutes split. Hope Bot runs it 60 minutes. Maybe a weekly pudcast, where Pup lays down the hammer on anyone with a nutsack. I get my 4 or 5 1st, then whoever wants to confront el maestro. Gotta nice ring to it;)
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,488 Standard Supporter

We'll see your comprehension when i destroy you for 30 minutes split. Hope Bot runs it 60 minutes. Maybe a weekly pudcast, where Pup lays down the hammer on anyone with a nutsack. I get my 4 or 5 1st, then whoever wants to confront el maestro. Gotta nice ring to it;)
    Arguing with yourself again.

Arguing with yourself again.
    Just u;)