Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who coaches our bowl?

I don't really get the interim HC thing... Petersen starts for us TODAY... right?

Comments

• Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,093
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    If there is ever a reason to be happy about 15 extra practices - it is right now. Tui was named interim HC. That is a bit of a resume builder showing that someone gave him a vote of confidence but that is it. CCCP starts coaching today imo. If not we are looking at a coach who wanted a big pay day but plans to bag it.
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Or, does Petersen prioritize recruiting, player evaluation, and staff assessment/building to develop plan for Rose Bowl campaign in his first full year? I don't care much about the bowl game this year, other than recruiting implications. Yeah, I want the Huskies to win it, but I hope Petersen begins focus right away on next season, which includes pitching Sankey to stay.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I would gladly lose the Fight Hunger Games Bowel if it means Petersen spends his time evaluating, recruiting, and preparing for 2014. Really never gave a shit about the KFHGB anyways, and would much rather dedicate resources toward winning a conference championship next year.