Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A few of cozzetto's apologists.

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
Last year I called for a change to the O-line coach. Not only because we've consistently underperformed since he's been here, but also because top-tier OLs simply don't want to play for him. How do I know that? Because they commit to (and play for) other schools.

Anyway, I copied some of the responses so that I could throw it back in peoples' faces. Well, since kim jong-il banned me for life, I won't be able to do that. So, here is a snapshot for your viewing pleasure. Gotta love these quotes:

Kim Grinolds: Some out here are just wired to look for what's wrong instead of what's right.

GREATBIGBUTT: You are right on track, Kim.

Gumpon505: +1 Kim.

Cfetters: Amazing that Price and Polk were able to produce record-setting numbers despite the OL clearly sucking (at least that's what you're telling me) AND being hurt. Cozzetto has coached on the west coast - both in college AND the NFL - for basically two decades, but now all of a sudden he's not 'exceptional'?

Oahu dawg: Coz is fine. Coz is part of the solution to take UW back to were it was in the 1990s.

Jbhusky: +1000 oahu dawg.

CKDawg: Thanks Oahu. The offense was not the problem.

Marinadawg: I'm good with Coz.

Ordawg: The O-line failed because of execution and that was mainly caused by lack of experience.

Polarbill1999: Well said Ordawg

100Mile: Our offense averaged over 33 ppg last year. The Oline contributed.

Odeadawg: Well said Fetters.

DAWGS1234: How many points did we score? How many yards? If you think we did that in spite of the Oline, you don't know football as well as you think you do

Binderdawg: Its typical logic on this board!! When someone has an axe to grind they pick out only the "bad" stats. that make their point

Chavelle: Coz has a proven record and his philosophies and teachings have spanned 3 decades and that should be noted. Experience wins championships! I think we all on the board respect Coz.

Betazk41: I swear so many of you just want something to piss and moan about. It's just ridiculous sometimes... Hear that phone ringing over there? You mind picking it up, yeah it's reality calling, inviting you to join the party.

Psiu07: There's no such thing as Price breaking every passing record and Polk running for 1,500 yards 'in spite' of the line. It's because of the line, plain and simple.
Junodawg: Passion uses a very small statistical sample from two years at UW with a very young and inexperienced offensive line.

UWDawgyDawg: Your initial request was that Coach Cozzetto be as successful as Coach Lupoi at recruiting. I'd agree that, by those standards, everybody else needs to improve, as well. IMHO, it's like expecting everyone on USC's staff to be as exceptional at recruiting as Orgeron. Everyone brings different strengths and weaknesses to the table.

steelheader1: COZ was coach of the year in my opinion last year.

DugTheDawg: Cozz is not the problem.

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Simple solution: Fire them all.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Looks like tey had a nice Lemon Party going there.

Now I'm hearing Price just sucks. Still not the lines fault.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    "I own my own bidness that requires being outside in the elements 7 days a week rather than being on the fucking Internet arguing with fucking doogs all day."

You're a Mexican?
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

You're a Mexican?

No. Vietnamese. We're even cheaper than the Mexicans.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

You're a Mexican?

Really? Do you do pressure washing?

• Options

You're a Mexican?

Only the testicles.
  • Options

Kim craves access more than anything.

While they don't let him run amok in the team hotel anymore, they do give him off the record shit. And he loves it. He's not going to jeopardize that over being slightly critical of Sark, Cozz, or Woody.

Once you learn these facts, the easier you can come to grips that Doogman isn't in the business for giving their customers the best Husky news around...They're in business to take your fucking money, so Kim doesn't have to sell his bullshit real estate, and he can get his inside info and rumors.

The facts have been checked. The case has been closed. The discussion has ended.

Pretty pathetic. He double-crossed his subscribers and traded in his credibility so that sark and woodward will pat him on the head. It's been pretty evident for a while.

Like I said, pathetic.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

You're a Mexican?

Only the testicles.
    Do you work Saturday? What time can you start?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hey Passion. Didn't you and Kim used to hang out? He told me once that you went on a road trip together or something. What was that like?
  • Options
    ACSlaterDawgACSlaterDawg Member Posts: 200
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    The root of the OL problem is Sark's lousy recruiting. He had one good OL class and the rest have been disasters. And unfortunately, his three best recruits are done or have serious injuries (Kohler, Porter, Tanigawa).

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

The root of the OL problem is Sark's lousy recruiting. He had one good OL class and the rest have been disasters. And unfortunately, his three best recruits are done or have serious injuries (Kohler, Porter, Tanigawa).

Are you ready to anoint Cozzetto?
  • Options

Are you ready to anoint Cozzetto?
    No, I'm ready to fire Sark.
  • Options

Hey Passion. Didn't you and Kim used to hang out? He told me once that you went on a road trip together or something. What was that like?

No, not a road trip. He and fetters came to DC for the NCAA basketball tournament. It was the year of Mike Jensen's infamous moronic foul against uconn. Anyway, I showed them around DC, including a self-guided tour of the U.S. Capitol Building. And then the guy bans me - should've charged him for gas.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Passion said:

No, not a road trip. He and fetters came to DC for the NCAA basketball tournament. It was the year of Mike Jensen's infamous moronic foul against uconn. Anyway, I showed them around DC, including a self-guided tour of the U.S. Capitol Building. And then the guy bans me - should've charged him for gas.

Give us the scoop. Did Kim act like a ladies man and chase "hot blondes"? Did fatters eat his weight in nachos? Did Kim wear skinny jeans? Did Fatters have gravy stains on his shirt? Did he hide a burger in his beard? We need to know these things.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2013
    Fuck. Editing on the iPad blows.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck. Editing on the iPad blows.

This
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    more often than not losers hire losers and breed loser mentality, breeds complacency, lack of accountability and more losers...

you will notice that the only place the UW football has been relatively good at is having good running backs (despite Sarks 3-5 WR sets in the shotgun or predictable play calling)... That coach is now gone

Sark has turned UW into a stepping stone for young coaches who have it and a resting place and massive paycheck for those who dont.

There is not a single assistant coach out there who thinks they should study under sark or at UW and learn new things no other coach will teach them. Sark doesnt have the knowledge to mold his coaching staff so he over pays for has beens and/or hires unknowns to run the team and hopes it works out.

Cozz is a symptom of the problem just like baer to donatell was
  • Options

Passion said:

Give us the scoop. Did Kim act like a ladies man and chase "hot blondes"? Did fatters eat his weight in nachos? Did Kim wear skinny jeans? Did Fatters have gravy stains on his shirt? Did he hide a burger in his beard? We need to know these things.
    Too bad Fetters didn't eat Kim.
  • Options

Passion said:

Too bad Fetters didn't eat Kim.
    [lemonparty.jpg]