Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pup said in spring how horrible ACC was

2»

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2019

Pretty sure Grundle said all that first. And everyone else who's watched more than a few quarters of college football. Original as always, pump.

PUP reads my shit from 2 days, weeks, months or years ago and passes it off as his own. Sad.
    U have never said much split...

Pretty sure Grundle said all that first. And everyone else who's watched more than a few quarters of college football. Original as always, pump.

PUP reads my shit from 2 days, weeks, months or years ago and passes it off as his own. Sad.
    My post on ACC was on the College Football Bored. But you know that, because you read it.
    Pup has NEVER. read the cfb bored dipshit...check it with Stalin. I only come here
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

My post on ACC was on the College Football Bored. But you know that, because you read it.
    Pup has NEVER. read the cfb bored dipshit...check it with Stalin.
    You haven't read much, period. Otherwise, you'd actually have a better grasp on the goings-on here on HCH. You just show up after a 2-month hiatus and spew a bunch of nonsensical bullshit. Worse yet, you plagiarism Race & Grundle's material.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Pup has NEVER. read the cfb bored dipshit...check it with Stalin. I only come here
    Facts say otherwise. It's cool, great football minds have to deal with this, and my efforts are for the common good of football fans everywhere. I create the content, you steal from me, Fetters steals my shit from you.
  • Options

Facts say otherwise. It's cool, great football minds have to deal with this, and my efforts are for the common good of football fans everywhere. I create the content, you steal from me, Fetters steals my shit from you.
    Present facts? Pup accidentally got routed there once , realized where he was and quickly back to HH ...thats the fact jack
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Imagine claiming Fetters plagiarized your shit and thinking that makes you look good.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Present facts? Pup accidentally got routed there once , realized where he was and quickly back to HH ...thats the fact jack
    Again not my job to spoonfeed you. It's obvious you've read my stuff on this once, probably several times to really understand it. My football takes are high level, not always easy for the novices to understand on just one read. Check your bookmarks, I'm sure my articles are there.
  • Options

Again not my job to spoonfeed you. It's obvious you've read my stuff on this once, probably several times to really understand it. My football takes are high level, not always easy for the novices to understand on just one read. Check your bookmarks, I'm sure my articles are there.
    Cfb bored=newbie bored
  • Options

Cfb bored=newbie bored
    No, it's the bored where non Husky football content belongs, and where you read my ACC analysis.

I don't have time to debate this. I'm needed at the polo grounds.
    Splitskin, nobody reads the cfb. HH has FAR more hits. Has since day 1 when Pup brought his show to town. Hence HH at top of page. Split, bring something...ill debate u all day long. Ball's in yo court cunt. Lets get it on;)
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Shut the fuck up pup

Just shut the fuck up
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club