Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Just a few bad apples

2»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.

Good thing Hondo never "gobbles" anything up.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:
    Nice work Bob. I'll give you props for finding the rest of the story. Now if you only had the same curiosity on the bullshit conservative stories you gobble up.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:
    Nice work Bob. I'll give you props for finding the rest of the story. Now if you only had the same curiosity on the bullshit conservative stories you gobble up.
    You're free to challenge any of the stories I "gobble up" Hondo, hell you could even cite some of these stories that I supposedly "gobble up" but we both know you're fucking stupid and you're a Kunt and you can't.

You let me know when I swallow like a bitch any story the way you did when you bought hook line and sinker the Covington Kids story or the Smollett's story or the Kavanaugh story.

Go ahead Hondo, cite for me the bullshit stories I've "gobbled up."

Now go run and hide Kunt.

Right. Well next time I'll point it out. Ok sugar bear?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:
    You're free to challenge any of the stories I "gobble up" Hondo, hell you could even cite some of these stories that I supposedly "gobble up" but we both know you're fucking stupid and you're a Kunt and you can't.

You let me know when I swallow like a bitch any story the way you did when you bought hook line and sinker the Covington Kids story or the Smollett's story or the Kavanaugh story.

Do it now Kunt. Cite for me one of the bullshit conservative stories I've gobbled up. Make sure it looks something like the bullshit story about Trump telling Cohen to lie to Congress story that you swallowed like a bitch.

Hell you still maintain your "documented fact" lie Hondo.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Do it now Kunt. Cite for me one of the bullshit conservative stories I've gobbled up. Make sure it looks something like the bullshit story about Trump telling Cohen to lie to Congress story that you swallowed like a bitch.

Unlike you, I don't have time to go digging through every comment of yours. I don't quite have the same obsession you do.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Unlike you, I don't have time to go digging through every comment of yours. I don't quite have the same obsession you do.
    You had time to run your fucking mouth Hondo. Back it up. So you're not only a Kunt, you're a lazy Kunt. What are the "bullshit conservative stories" I've "gobbled up" Hondo? Name one you fucking Kunt.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,836
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:
    Hondo proves to be a twat once again and calls out the people that made that twat sting!
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You had time to run your fucking mouth Hondo. Back it up. So you're not only a Kunt, you're a lazy Kunt. What are the "bullshit conservative stories" I've "gobbled up" Hondo? Name one you fucking Kunt.
    Anyone who has posted the Babylon bee shouldn't be in this conversation.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

As I recall, you were the dumbfuck who thought the Babylon Bee was a straight news source, not me. Funny how you found the time come up with this worthless and dishonest response but you're still too "busy" to cite a single "bullshit conservative" story I've fallen for.

Once again Hondo you think everyone is as stupid and dishonest as you are.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

As I recall, you were the dumbfuck who thought the Babylon Bee was a straight news source, not me. Funny how you found the time come up with this worthless and dishonest response but you're still too "busy" to cite a single "bullshit conservative" story I've fallen for.

Oh really. Link?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Oh really. Link?
    You fell for it

Because you're stupid
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Oh really. Link?
    Always love it when Hondo the pathological lying Kunt demands a link while he refuses to provide a link to back up his lying twat of mouth.