Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2019
    I don’t know. Rescuing his kid from a swimming pool?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Kid was obviously a Nazi
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    So if they drown we outlaw water right? Auto accidents? Parents either weren't responsible or there was somehow a lapse.

Accidental firearm deaths are at historic lows.

Odd how stupid people blame inanimate objects only in the instance of firearms.

If police shoot someone you blame the police. With everyone else you blame the gun.

Dumb hypocrites are extra specialer!
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

So if they drown we outlaw water right? Auto accidents? Parents either weren't responsible or there was somehow a lapse.

If police shoot someone you blame the police. With everyone else you blame the gun.

No. But great example. You see. States have laws requiring fences around pools. To reduce the number of accidental deaths.

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

No. But great example. You see. States have laws requiring fences around pools. To reduce the number of accidental deaths.
    Also states have laws requiring guns to be stored safely. Idiot.
    You missed the point as always.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I support the death penalty for the 4 year old
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

The "point" was that your fences around pools response that you felt was so witty was easily rebutted and what you thought was witty was actually fucking stupid. That was the "point" but instead of admitting that fact you came back with your "you missed the point" Kunt act.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

What’s your point? You didn’t have one. Dumbfuck. As usual.
    The point is. Pools can be dangerous therefore there are laws to make them safer. Yet idiots like sledog throw that out and scream about outlawing water. Trying to make a point relevant to gun control. Yet ignore the many laws about pools.

I know that comment has lost you but I tried.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

The point is. Pools can be dangerous therefore there are laws to make them safer. Yet idiots like sledog throw that out and scream about outlawing water. Trying to make a point relevant to gun control. Yet ignore the many laws about pools.

Yeah, there are no gun laws designed to make them safer. What a dumbfuck.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Yeah, there are no gun laws designed to make them safer. What a dumbfuck.
    Where did I say that?
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

At least one candidate is trying to ban pools.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

They have fences around lakes, streams, swamps, deep pot holes etc. etc etc.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

They have fences around lakes, streams, swamps, deep pot holes etc. etc etc.
    Da fuq are you even talking about now.