Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Biden on racism: White people ‘can never fully understand’

Yeah, whitey just doesn't understand racism.

https://apnews.com/1fd9cabe48294f43b062ba4bc1ba5388
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

It’s ok. They are beating a nazi

Nazis hate giving up their cell phones. This guy didn't want to give up his cell phone. Therefore he was a Nazi and deserved it. Too bad he'll never fully understand his racism and white privilege.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I haven't seen such brave young men since our anti fascists stormed the beach at Normandy
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    That beat down happened in Omar's district. Most likely we imported all of those brave anti-fascists.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,811

SFGbob said:

It’s ok. They are beating a nazi

Nazis hate giving up their cell phones. This guy didn't want to give up his cell phone. Therefore he was a Nazi and deserved it. Too bad he'll never fully understand his racism and white privilege.
    He was white. All whites are racist. Regardless of the cell phone.
    God, I'm glad I'm purple. You people have problems.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,811
    edited September 2019
    SFGbob said:

Biden on racism: White people ‘can never fully understand’

Yeah, whitey just doesn't understand racism.

https://apnews.com/1fd9cabe48294f43b062ba4bc1ba5388

Somebody should walk the safety up on Uncle Joe. Running the 'you just don't understand/too stupid" angle is FS (irony intentional). Even though H, Hondo and CD do it all the time.

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

That beat down happened in Omar's district. Most likely we imported all of those brave anti-fascists.

They’ll be in Richmond CA before you know it GayBob. Wait and see. You live in the same county as Richmond, don’t you GayBob?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

They’ll be in Richmond CA before you know it GayBob. Wait and see. You live in the same county as Richmond, don’t you GayBob?
    I live nowhere near El Monte. But you do.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

There are very few of any black people in el monte GayBob. You can put aside your prejudices and fears there GayBob. Unlike Richmond. El Monte does have a lot illegals, I presume. Why don’t you come down and make citizen arrests? Local law enforcement isn’t.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

There are very few of any black people in el monte GayBob. You can put aside your prejudices and fears there GayBob. Unlike Richmond. El Monte does have a lot illegals, I presume. Why don’t you come down and make citizen arrests? Local law enforcement isn’t.
    You presume? You're ignorant of the demographics of a town that you live only a few miles away from? Btw, what are you trying to say here El Monte? Do you have something against living near black people?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You presume? You're ignorant of the demographics of a town that you live only a few miles away from? Btw, what are you trying to say here El Monte? Do you have something against living near black people?
    Not at all. Your fear, anger and animosity towards black Americans, however, is well documented here GayBob. Why should white people be afraid in Richmond GayBob as you’ve pronounced before?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Not at all. Your fear, anger and animosity towards black Americans, however, is well documented here GayBob. Why should white people be afraid in Richmond GayBob as you’ve pronounced before?
    Yeah, just like your love of sex with children is "well documented."

I've never said that white people should be afraid of Richmond liar.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You are not a simpering coward GayBob. Not at all.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,879
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Any you aren't a simpering lying leftard. Oh, got that wrong.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And you are a lying piece of shit. Where did I ever say that white people should be afraid of Richmond you fucking liar? Did that pop into your fevered imagination while you were sucking 10 year old dick?

Why do you fear living near black people El Monte?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And you are a lying piece of shit. Where did I ever say that white people should be afraid of Richmond you fucking liar? Did that pop into your fevered imagination while you were sucking 10 year old dick?

It’s well documented among your10.293 posts of racial hostility, prejudice and animosity. Do some of your best friends live in Richmond?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Dude, stop posting about blowing little kids. I’m starting to think it’s an obsession of yours.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

It’s well documented among your10.293 posts of racial hostility, prejudice and animosity. Do some of your best friends live in Richmond?
    Yes, yes, just like your pedophilia is "well documented." We've already covered this El Monte. What's your problem with living near black people?