Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mikalalas Pac 12 Standing thread

wouldnt call a 7,8,9 win UW a bottom feeder.

Yes they lost to Cal early in the season. But Cal has a awesome defense, and UW just barely lost to them, and Cal could easily be a 6,7,8 win team.

If UW loses to Hawai, BYU, then UW would be somewhere between bottom feeder and semi below average to mediocre at extreme best, and only win 5,6,7 games, instead of 7,8,9 games.

I think UW beats either just barely beats, loses to Hawai in a extremely close game, maybe even a OT game.

So I think UW if the just barely beats Hawai like I think wins about 6,7,8 games(Which is pretty bad considering their weak, easy schedule)

I think USC is overrated.

1. They only won 5,6 games last year WITH Daniels as QB.

2. They lost Daniels.

3. New, YOUNG, INEXPERIENCED 4 star QB.

4. Stanford who they beat is not good, only has 3 to 6 returning starters split eqyally between Offense, Defense.

5. Stanford didnt have QB Costello.

6. That weak Stanford team without Costello was up about 17 to 23 points for stanford to ONLY 3 measly points AT HALFTIME.

7. Tho coming back to win, putting up 40+ points in 2nd half was impressive, again a weak, BAD stanford defense.

I think USC would lose to: Oregon, Utah, Cal, UW, WSU, Colo.

So I think the top Pac 12 teams are:

1. Oregon/Utah/WSU

2. Utah/Oregon/WSU

3. WSU/Utah/Colo/Oregon/UW

4. Colo(Beat a good Nebraska, QB good, has one of the best WR's in Pac 12.)/WSU/Utah/UW/Cal/USC

5. UW/ Cal/USC/WSU/Utah

6. UW/Cal/USC/Stanford/Arizona

7. UW/Cal/USC/Stanford/Arizona/ASU

8. Stanford/USC/Arizona/ASU

9. Arizona/Stanford/ASU/Ore St

10. ASU/Arizona/Ore St/UCLA

11. Ore St/UCLA/ASU

12. UCLA/Ore St.

Comments

• whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dongman said:

wouldnt call a 7,8,9 win UW a bottom feeder.

Yes they lost to Cal early in the season. But Cal has a awesome defense, and UW just barely lost to them, and Cal could easily be a 6,7,8 win team.

If UW loses to Hawai, BYU, then UW would be somewhere between bottom feeder and semi below average to mediocre at extreme best, and only win 5,6,7 games, instead of 7,8,9 games.

I think UW beats either just barely beats, loses to Hawai in a extremely close game, maybe even a OT game.

So I think UW if the just barely beats Hawai like I think wins about 6,7,8 games(Which is pretty bad considering their weak, easy schedule)

I think USC is overrated.

1. They only won 5,6 games last year WITH Daniels as QB.

2. They lost Daniels.

3. New, YOUNG, INEXPERIENCED 4 star QB.

4. Stanford who they beat is not good, only has 3 to 6 returning starters split eqyally between Offense, Defense.

5. Stanford didnt have QB Costello.

6. That weak Stanford team without Costello was up about 17 to 23 points for stanford to ONLY 3 measly points AT HALFTIME.

7. Tho coming back to win, putting up 40+ points in 2nd half was impressive, again a weak, BAD stanford defense.

I think USC would lose to: Oregon, Utah, Cal, UW, WSU, Colo.

So I think the top Pac 12 teams are:

1. Oregon/Utah/WSU

2. Utah/Oregon/WSU

3. WSU/Utah/Colo/Oregon/UW

4. Colo(Beat a good Nebraska, QB good, has one of the best WR's in Pac 12.)/WSU/Utah/UW/Cal/USC

5. UW/ Cal/USC/WSU/Utah

6. UW/Cal/USC/Stanford/Arizona

7. UW/Cal/USC/Stanford/Arizona/ASU

8. Stanford/USC/Arizona/ASU

9. Arizona/Stanford/ASU/Ore St

10. ASU/Arizona/Ore St/UCLA

11. Ore St/UCLA/ASU

12. UCLA/Ore St.

These are worse Pac-12 Power Rankings than Auburndawg.
  • BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Why are there 3 or 4 teams in each slot?