Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Hondo

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
You always tell us the Dems don't want to take our guns. You should have a word with Beto, who pledged to do just that last night. Clearly. And of course Warren is discussing incremental gun law changes at the debate, which is still weak speech for mandatory buybacks, which is really weak speak for confiscation.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/beto-orourke-vows-to-pursue-gun-confiscation-were-going-to-take-your-ar-15/

I linked the National Review, but you can find it all over the media. Since the National Review probably hurts your brain to read, let me just link plain old Reuters.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-debate-moments/democratic-debate-highlights-healthcare-gun-control-and-party-unity-take-center-stage-idUSKCN1VY05N

‘HELL YES, WE’RE GOING TO TAKE YOUR AR-15’

Beto O’Rourke, the former congressman from El Paso whose hometown was the site of a racially motivated mass shooting that killed 22 people last month, minced no words when asked whether he was proposing confiscating assault-style rifles.

“Hell, yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47,” he said in a moment that instantly went viral, describing those guns as weapons that belong on the battlefield, not in America.

In a sign of just how much the Democratic Party has shifted on gun control, the ensuing discussion focused on ideas once seen as political dynamite: gun buybacks, assault weapon bans and licensing requirements.

Booker, who has proposed a national licensing system, said he has seen the impact of everyday gun violence in Newark, where he lives in a largely minority and low-income community and where he was mayor.

“These mass shootings are tragedies, but the majority of the homicide victims come from neighborhoods like mine,” he said.

Both Warren and Sanders blamed corruption and a Congress beholden to the gun industry for failing to pass meaningful gun reform like universal background checks. Biden touted his work in passing the original assault weapons ban decades ago, despite opposition from the National Rifle Association.

And Harris repeated her contention that Trump’s divisive rhetoric had inspired the El Paso shooter, who apparently wrote an anti-immigrant screed before the attack.

“Obviously he didn’t pull the trigger, but he’s certainly been tweeting out the ammunition,” she said of Trump.

At least we have one of your dipshit politicians who can finally be completely honest about it. And finally you can stop telling all of us how nobody wants to take our guns. It's been obvious to everyone but you, for years, that this has been the script.

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Agree with ****** here.

Expecting an intellectually honest discourse with Hfs is a fools errand.

Diffuse, deflect, obfuscate is the modus operandi.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    That's stupid he's saying that. The country would revolt if the government mandated taking their weapons. What happened in Australia would never happen here, too many people cling to guns and religion. And it's a loser issue being pushed by a loser.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

Waiting for “ Beto won’t be president and no one in power wants to take guns away and if they there is it won’t pass”

Fuck off Hondo. Idiot .

Yeah, that's Hondo's new default position since his original claim about nobody wanting to take away your guns is obviously bullshit.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Waiting for “ Beto won’t be president and no one in power wants to take guns away and if they there is it won’t pass”

Fuck off Hondo. Idiot .

Yeah, that's Hondo's new default position since his original claim about nobody wanting to take away your guns is obviously bullshit.
    You found one person who isn't in Congress who will never be president. Congrats!!!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Fuck off Hondo. Idiot .

You found one person who isn't in Congress who will never be president. Congrats!!!
    And you moved the goal posts and started dancing like a Kunt as soon as your original line of bullshit blew up in your face.

And there are Rats in Congress right now as well as two other people on that stage who have said that they support gun confiscation so once again you're lying.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,578
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I've never shot a gun. But I'd buy one to shoot you
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Fuck off Hondo. Idiot .

And you moved the goal posts and started dancing like a Kunt as soon as your original line of bullshit blew up in your face.

And there are Rats in Congress right now as well as two other people on that stage who have said that they support gun confiscation so once again you're lying.
    No idiot. My position has been the exact same. There are people out there who want to confiscate guns. But no one in power to actually do so. Like maybe a couple people in Congress. No one who will actually win the presidency. Idiot.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Fuck off Hondo. Idiot .

No idiot. My position has been the exact same. There are people out there who want to confiscate guns. But no one in power to actually do so. Like maybe a couple people in Congress. No one who will actually win the presidency. Idiot.
    Hondo the dancing Kunt moves the goal posts again.
  • Options

I've never shot a gun. But I'd buy one to shoot you

Singular. No call for genocide. No foul. The ruling on the field stands.
    And hypothetical
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,655
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Fuck off Hondo. Idiot .

Yet.

You see hondoFS. That’s how this shit works. Remember when restaurants had smoking, then smoking sections, then only in the bar, then outside, then 30 feet from the building? Idiot.
    You act like it's a bad thing you can't smoke in a restaurant. That's a fucking stupid comparison.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2019
    So Hondo has gone from "nobody wants to take away your guns." To, no one in power wants to take away your guns. To, only a couple of people in Congress want to take away your guns. To, no one who will actually win the Presidency wants to take away your guns.

Arguing like a Kunt 101.
  • Options
    I'm literally smoking in a bar right now
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Because Arizona hasn’t been completely taken over by beta cucks like Hondo
  • Options
    edited September 2019

I live in Vegas shithead

Also the reason the bar is open.

I'm supposed to be driving to Flagstaff but people are freaking out at work so I had to take a couple hours and put out a fire

Fucking children.

Lol the bartender is trying to figure out how to cash this dude's paycheck. Apparently they do that haha. I'm like wtf Vegas is weird
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

I live in Vegas shithead

Also the reason the bar is open.

I'm supposed to be driving to Flagstaff but people are freaking out at work so I had to take a couple hours and put out a fire

Fucking children.

Lol the bartender is trying to figure out how to cash this dude's paycheck. Apparently they do that haha. I'm like wtf Vegas is weird
    Yeah, but still