Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Interesting this gets leaked now. Can't be a coincidence that a federal grand jury just balked at an indictment...
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GDS said:

Interesting this gets leaked now. Can't be a coincidence that a federal grand jury just balked at an indictment...

Link?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

GDS said:

Link?
    Bump
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Yeah, I'd like to see that link as well.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Appears Scotty has ran and hid from yet another thread.
  • Options
    Unfortunately Blob I don’t read everything on here. Your google machine broken? If not try gofuckyourself.com
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GDS said:

Unfortunately Blob I don’t read everything on here. Your google machine broken? If not try gofuckyourself.com

So you lied

Again
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

The response of the Kunt. Why is it my job to back up your worthless twat of a mouth Scotty? You made the claim asshole, not me.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

GDS said:

So you lied

Again
    He talked out his ass, realized what he thought he read didn't support the bullshit that left his mouth. Instead of just admitting he was wrong he ran and hid like a Kunt. It's the Scotty, Hondo and every other fucking worthless liberal piece of shit way.
  • Options

GDS said:

So you lied

Again
    Hi my name is Race and I have a problem. When people mention facts that make my vag hurt I lash out and call them liars. Others use phrases like alternative facts or rooting for the away team. I go with liar. I know I’m lying when I say make that claim but I can’t help myself. The road to recovery will be long and arduous but the first step is admitting I have a problem. My name is Race and I have a problem.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

GDS said:

So you lied

Again
    Hi my name is Race and I have a problem. When people mention facts that make my vag hurt I lash out and call them liars. Others use phrases like alternative facts or rooting for the away team. I go with liar. I know I’m lying when I say make that claim but I can’t help myself. The road to recovery will be long and arduous but the first step is admitting I have a problem. My name is Race and I have a problem.
    Can we see a link in support of the "fact" you mentioned Scotty?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GDS said:

GDS said:

So you lied

Again
    So you lied

Again
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    A lawyer for Andrew McCabe, the former FBI official facing the possibility of federal charges, is making a fresh attempt to pressure prosecutors to drop the case against him – citing supposed "rumors" that a grand jury has already declined to indict him.

Grand jury proceedings are highly secretive, and the status of McCabe's case remains unclear. Speculation was widespread earlier Thursday that he could soon be facing prosecution as U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu recommended moving forward with charges, and the DOJ rejected a last-ditch appeal from McCabe.

But in an unusual email sent Thursday night and obtained by Fox News, McCabe's legal team sought to pressure the Justice Department to show its cards, citing “rumors from reporters starting this morning that the grand jury considering charges against Mr. McCabe had declined to vote an indictment.”

And the FBI said Flynn didn't lie yet there he is convicted for lying

Karma is a big fat bitch
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    So he's been indicted?