Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

SFagBob lives!?!?!

12345679Β»

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,377
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

What's cute, is that you can see the back and forth between the two of us and think this is a me issue.

I don't know you. You seem nice enough. I do know though, that the logic around here is adorable, and until I'm banned, I plan on fucking with it.

Race seems like the best target, since he just couldn't resist a topic about Bob, lest we forget.

I will find you, and I will bag the fuck out of you. - Owen

You've been here for 5 minutes. Try to contain your threats until I know you well enough to tell if they are real, or Princess J type fun.
    My threats are REAL redcorn.

@OwenTooelve can meet me at the Tacoma Dome on 6th ave and get his pretty little face fucked before I hoist his head on my wall. πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ˜»πŸ˜‡πŸ’‹
    Swaye's Wigwam

Oh dear, so then I'd go back to reading the nonsense instead of poking at your boy.

Seems like people have a hard time with me saying not nice things to him, so I can understand why HARDCORE husky would take umbrage. Boomers need special safe spaces to operate.

I... I think you think this is a place holds significance to me. You would be so very wrong. Also, I never threaten about throwing urine bags. My word is golden in color.

It's actually up to you, remember? If what I'm doing is so bad, ban me. Also, if it is, then this place isn't what it claims to be. You don't have to read this thread, you really don't.

If Race can handle himself so well, you interjecting this much and to this extent is well, odd.

Everyone is laughing at you.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hey team hondo is here to welcome the new guy

He's all yours

I think they will take anyone at this point.
  • OwenTooelveOwenTooelve Member Posts: 82
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

Swaye said:

What's cute, is that you can see the back and forth between the two of us and think this is a me issue.

I don't know you. You seem nice enough. I do know though, that the logic around here is adorable, and until I'm banned, I plan on fucking with it.

Race seems like the best target, since he just couldn't resist a topic about Bob, lest we forget.

You've been here for 5 minutes. Try to contain your threats until I know you well enough to tell if they are real, or Princess J type fun.

@OwenTooelve can meet me at the Tacoma Dome on 6th ave and get his pretty little face fucked before I hoist his head on my wall. πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ˜»πŸ˜‡πŸ’‹
    Tacoma Dome ain't anywhere near 6th Avenue chief.

Focus on directions, then work up.
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Swaye said:

Tacoma Dome ain't anywhere near 6th Avenue chief.

Focus on directions, then work up.

• OwenTooelveOwenTooelve Member Posts: 82
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I appreciate you trying though.
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Owen sounds like the drunk carpenter from Arizona that used to post on the Woodshed.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,686
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Race has done it again!!!
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck off and be happy you're still alive
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I’m kind of upset he was banned. I know he was a troll, but I like to engage in counter troll psy ops.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

I’m kind of upset he was banned. I know he was a troll, but I like to engage in counter troll psy ops.

I was just softening him up for you and then he was gone. No warning, just gone
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2019
    PurpleJ said:

Who is the β€œtroll” in question? Confused here.
  • ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Imagine knowing you started this thread and not killing yourself.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2019
    These are the kinda threads that you’ll see when two Rival pretender schools get exposed before the leaves start to turn.

Sad.