Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A whiff of fraudulence around Petersen's Huskies

2»

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,564 Swaye's Wigwam

The loss was a shit loss any way you slice it, but I would've been less suicidal had it come in week 7 after a 6 - 0 start.

The difference being we'd* know what the team is, while also knowing weird shit happens. As it is, we! are a messy 0-1 team.
    I still think we are capable of beating any team left on the schedule. But that's certainly not going to happen and it's going to be a messy year.

What what we know right now, I disagree. Not USC, Oregon, Utah, Stanford.

Things change all the tim. LIPO, etc.
    I need more evidence before deciding if whether or not we are significant underdogs in all of those games. Sunday night was fucking weird man. We don't blame weather here at HH and I get that. It was still a bizarre setting.
    Cal was experiencing 80 degree midday weather
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited September 2019

Thanks for the feed

This is like a time warp back to the DJ era

People tend to remember the good times and a lot of posters weren't even alive but there were long periods of great frustration with the James Gang

Its hard

I guess we sit back and enjoy the 17 year plan to win the national championship

I don’t do comparisons anymore because they are pointless, but this. It’s a bad loss. It’s not some underlying sign of disaster. We’ll get better.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    A whiff?

It reeks until it doesn't.

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,667 Standard Supporter
    The screw ups by CP are ten times better than the 3 game melt downs of Sark which was better than Ty which was worse than Gilby which was worse than Newweasel which was better than Lambo who was worse than DJ who was.... until we get to Gil.

I am old but do not remember Mr. Dobie
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    We fucking suck. 7-5
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,527 Founders Club

Thanks for the feed

This is like a time warp back to the DJ era

People tend to remember the good times and a lot of posters weren't even alive but there were long periods of great frustration with the James Gang

Its hard

I guess we sit back and enjoy the 17 year plan to win the national championship

I don’t do comparisons anymore because they are pointless, but this. It’s a bad loss. It’s not some underlying sign of disaster. We’ll get better.
    The 1980 Rose Bowl team lost at home to Navy 24-10. That was pretty bad. I was only nine years old but I vividly remember Navy scoring on a blocked punt and Husky Stadium falling silent.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited September 2019
    I don’t think he is the one, we getting sloppy on defense and small areas like special teams and all.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,527 Founders Club
    FirePete said:

I don’t think he is the one, we getting sloppy on defense and small areas like special teams and all.

Urban Meyer isn't walking through that door anytime soon.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited September 2019

FirePete said:

Urban Meyer isn't walking through that door anytime soon.
    Yeah unfortunately, I can deep down live with shitty offense. But watching a shitty defense is soul crushing