Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Came back just in tim...

Comments

• NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    I'm sorry you have reservations about the avatar changes.
    Typical: Native American whining about minor things like avatars, smallpox, alcoholism, genocide. Bunch of babies.

For the record, and as I said on the pregame 9/7 drinking thread: "The avatar turned 10 today, got some birthday bacon and is currently doing her 'Draw me like one of your French girls, Jack!' pose."
    All my avatars will be my Shiba Inu doing Shiba Inu things, promise. Also, maybe get thrown in foreign prisons at a bit lower frequency, and these little changes won't be so difficult for you?
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,764 Founders Club

whuggy said:

I'm not changing mine. It's unique.

You're welcome. I chinvented the no-avatar avatar. I tried changing it recently and got my ass handed to me.
    Mr. Yuck is your personal brand, and it is skrong.
    I hate @creepycoug 's avatar. Weakens the brand IMO. PM if you want some ideas.
    Blasphemy!
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,029 Founders Club

whuggy said:

You're welcome. I chinvented the no-avatar avatar. I tried changing it recently and got my ass handed to me.
    I hate @creepycoug 's avatar. Weakens the brand IMO. PM if you want some ideas.
    Thanks. You make so many insightful points and your opinion is so respected. I'll consider it.
    Huh?
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    dnc said:

whuggy said:

I’m old enough to remember when creeps non avatar was not grellow.
    #MeToo
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    dnc said:

whuggy said:

Yeah boring side story. It did bother me when Derek changed the colors on the non-avatars. Used to be a beautiful red little fucker if I'm remembering correctly(no offense Swaye). I'm not sure. Funny how we get attached to the stupidest things.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,668 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

whuggy said:

whuggy said:

Well I might disagree with you there since I preceded you on this website by 7 months.
    BOOM ROASTED CUBAN!

The Throbber thinks my joobs homey @creepycoug needs hot Cuban Daisy Fuentes as an avatar. Not Richard Marx dick has been up in that shit middle aged Daisy Fuentes. Muy caliente, brb yo mid-90's when dial up was king Daisy Fuentes.

But, hell, The Throbber has Grimace for an avatar so what do I know about branding?
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    Swaye said:

whuggy said:

dnc said:

whuggy said:

Yeah boring side story. It did bother me when Derek changed the colors on the non-avatars. Used to be a beautiful red little fucker if I'm remembering correctly(no offense Swaye). I'm not sure. Funny how we get attached to the stupidest things.
    I found you an avatar in red. Just crop it.

Jesus. Talk about mixed messages. How is a guy supposed to chill looking at that? Major tease.
  • NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    LebamDawg said:

I'm sorry you have reservations about the avatar changes.
    Typical: Native American whining about minor things like avatars, smallpox, alcoholism, genocide. Bunch of babies.

For the record, and as I said on the pregame 9/7 drinking thread: "The avatar turned 10 today, got some birthday bacon and is currently doing her 'Draw me like one of your French girls, Jack!' pose."
    All my avatars will be my Shiba Inu doing Shiba Inu things, promise. Also, maybe get thrown in foreign prisons at a bit lower frequency, and these little changes won't be so difficult for you?

I see what you did there - raycist
    Yes I'm deeply ashamed. Need to clean it up out there. They don't like banning people and deleting posts. I should probably be Gone. No warning, just gone.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000
    Swaye said:

whuggy said:

whuggy said:

Well I might disagree with you there since I preceded you on this website by 7 months.
    BOOM ROASTED CUBAN!
    I feel as though you've been holding back, waiting for an opportunity to pounce me my bro'. Using all caps and shit. That felt like it was pre-loaded my nega.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000
    whuggy said:

whuggy said:

Well I might disagree with you there since I preceded you on this website by 7 months. I was simply being gentlemanly not filing copyright violation.
    You may have beaten me in time, but I made the no avatar avatar a THING before it was a thing. I can remember when @Swaye used to implore me to "get an avatar!"

He's never had a good sense for these things.