Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Skinny presser

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
To the fans and everybody in Husky Nation, I’m sorry, extremely sorry.

I promise you one thing, a lot of good will come out of this.

You will never see any player in the entire country play as hard as I will play the rest of the season, and you will never see someone push the rest of the team as hard as I will push everybody the rest of the season, and you will never see a team play harder than we will the rest of the season.

God bless.

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    FirePete said:

Translation - I am leaving after this year, no need to play with these sorry ass receivers that can’t catch ballz that hit them in the hands

He was gone anyway, but Sunday morning sure didn't do anything to change that.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    dnc said:

FirePete said:

Translation - I am leaving after this year, no need to play with these sorry ass receivers that can’t catch ballz that hit them in the hands

Now I'm worried that our shitty offense is going to give him a Daniel Jones esque season and he leaves to be a top ten pick.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

FirePete said:

Now I'm worried that our shitty offense is going to give him a Daniel Jones esque season and he leaves to be a top ten pick.
    CONFIRMED
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,812 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

FirePete said:

Agreed... could’ve changed his draft number.