Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Just got a DM

2»

Comments

• DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,024

I hate you. It’s what happens when you drink a fifth and wash it down with a 6 pack of white claws and 3 four lokos. In addition, to smoking a few fresh bowls, i got the spins bad.

This never happened.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    edited September 2019

I hate you. It’s what happens when you drink a fifth and wash it down with a 6 pack of white claws and 3 four lokos. In addition, to smoking a few fresh bowls, i got the spins bad.

This never happened.
    Disagree axe @ExtraChrisB and his shorts
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,969 Standard Supporter
    Tell Mrs. @DoogCourics I said “hi”. ;)
  • bigccbigcc Member Posts: 896

Is this over a 18+ hour period? Because I'm going to have to doubt this tall tale

Next time it's told it will be 4x4locos
    edited September 2019
    bigcc said:

Is this over a 18+ hour period? Because I'm going to have to doubt this tall tale

I started drinking at like 6 am lol. 2 of the four lokos i drank after the game.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,548 Founders Club

Save you a seat!
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,203 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2019

And then drove over to fuck this 10 on Rose Hill who liked my backpack. Can't believe I made it lololol.

Son, those are rookie numbers. That spread is breakfast. But to be honest, I must admit I'm a Joose guy.

bigcc said:

I started drinking at like 6 am lol. 2 of the four lokos i drank after the game.
    Bit more reasonable, I have had similar issues pregaming a bit too much before games at husky stadium

To be fair though, last time I had to leave early due to intoxicatiion was during the Willingham years, and they're lucky they didn't find a trail of bleach on my way out
    edited September 2019
    bigcc said:

bigcc said:

Bit more reasonable, I have had similar issues pregaming a bit too much before games at husky stadium

To be fair though, last time I had to leave early due to intoxicatiion was during the Willingham years, and they're lucky they didn't find a trail of bleach on my way out
    I stayed.

bigcc said:

bigcc said:

I stayed.
    1st quarter of a Petersen team (as frustrating as he can be), isn't the same as the 3rd quarter of a Willingham game.

Those halftimes leave a lot of time to finish the backup flask you were saving for the entire 2nd half.... You don't know the feeling of going into a home game just hoping you'll cover the +24 spread
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,668 Standard Supporter

bigcc said:

bigcc said:

I didn’t make it in to the 2007 Apple Cup due to intoxication. And handcuffs. Those also prevented me from going in.
    Ask for zip ties next time. Plastic gets by the metal detectors/wands.

• theLSkidtheLSkid Member Posts: 344

I personally enjoyed chasing my Tito's with a nice fruit punch four loko this weekend as I slowly ended up stealing 6 Busch lights and attempted to fight an entire frat.

bigcc said:

bigcc said:

I didn’t make it in to the 2007 Apple Cup due to intoxication. And handcuffs. Those also prevented me from going in.
    I shoved a coug spouting and flexing off over random people into the wall at the bottom of one of those stupid circular walkways after the game

Didn't relieve as much stress as I hoped, but feels pretty good to remember