Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Just got a DM

DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
edited September 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
My wife just sent me a text:

"This reminds me of that kid on HH you said drinks four lokos and white claws and can't make it through the first quarter of a game without puking everywhere."

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,016 Founders Club
    They should have changed the name after they took the energy part out. I like to call it No Loko.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    edited September 2019
    I hate you. It’s what happens when you drink a fifth and wash it down with a 6 pack of white claws and 3 four lokos. In addition, to smoking a few fresh bowls, i got the spins bad.
    edited September 2019
    PurpleJ said:

I hate you. It’s what happens when you drink a fifth and wash it down with a 6 pack of white claws and 3 four lokos. In addition, to smoking a few fresh bowls, i got the spins bad.

If true, worry bout u
    I yaked all over @ExtraChrisB

Each one of those things alone is fucking retarded

The white claw only because you shouldn't be able to drink a 6 pack. Because you should be with slutty girls who drink half

#nolaws
    #LosersLose
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

The white claw only because you shouldn't be able to drink a 6 pack. Because you should be with slutty girls who drink half

#nolaws
    @LosersLose69
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

#nolaws
    @LosersLose69
    FTG
    dnc said:

#nolaws
    @LosersLose69

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,668 Standard Supporter

I've seen this movie play out. It's not a winning strategy.
    M'eh. The Throbber calls that "Tuesday".

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

I've seen this movie play out. It's not a winning strategy.
    It leads to shitty posts on the tug titled "so I'm at a bar"
    Huh?
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,667 Standard Supporter
    this is why I love @backthepack - he makes us old sloppy drunks look good
    LebamDawg said:

That’s the goal
    Swaye said:

LebamDawg said:

He's got that young guy turbo drink thing down. The year was 1991. Every Friday night went the exact same way. Drink a 6 pack of Pabst or Mickeys Big Mouths, slam a Cisco, then guzzle 3 or 4 mind erasers at the club. Lose control of all bodily functions within an hour and wake up in a dumpster 8 hours later covered in vomit and maybe your urine. 19-21 is cruise control for drinking cool.
    Sounds like my college experience. You know what they say! like internet father like internet son.

#nolaws
    It’s a disease!