Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I read today

Options
that Saturday was LSU's FIRST EVER win agaisnt a top ten team on the road?

Could that fucking be possible? Holy shit I knew the SEC didn't like to travel outside of the south but that seemed hard to believe.

Comments

• greenblood
    greenblood Member Posts: 14,303
    edited September 2019
    Options
    First ever non-conference top 10 victory on the road. That obviously doesn't count "neutral site" games, since they beat Oregon when they were top ten in Texas. Most teams anymore schedule big time non conference games at neutral sites, so this kind of thing is going to happen less and less.
  • creepycoug
    creepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    Options

First ever non-conference top 10 victory on the road. That obviously doesn't count "neutral site" games, since they beat Oregon when they were top ten in Texas. Most teams anymore schedule big time non conference games at neutral sites, so this kind of thing is going to happen less and less.

That's right ... meant to include non-con, but didn't think about neutrals, but that's a pretty limited list of games.

That said, I think a sign of great teams is their ability to go on the road and play top teams OOC and win.
  • RaceBannon
    RaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,657 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options
    They're like 0 and 10 against Bama when Bama is top 10