Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Cal Loss

At home. At 1:30 am PST to Cal. Your kryptonite. After a fifty yard hero kick by Henry. A week after dooging harder over Oregon's loss to a quality ranked opponent in SEC country than y'all dooged over the playoff appearance in 2016. It couldn't have happened to a more deserving fan base. Watching Garbers and his merry band of try hard no-bodies march down the field like champs and deliver the knockout blow to that second rate D, it was magical.

I think Oregon goes up there and leaves with a W. Just barely though. Matwuss Arroyo and his 2 Quarter offense will find a way to bungle a nice lead. HubertFS will help him by fumbling the ball in the red zone for a scoop 6. The D hangs on to win the game and extends the streak to 14 of the last 16.

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

At home. At 1:30 am PST to Cal. Your kryptonite. After a fifty yard hero kick by Henry. A week after dooging harder over Oregon's loss to a quality ranked opponent in SEC country than y'all dooged over the playoff appearance in 2016. It couldn't have happened to a more deserving fan base. Watching Garbers and his merry band of try hard no-bodies march down the field like champs and deliver the knockout blow to that second rate D, it was magical.

I think Oregon goes up there and leaves with a W. Just barely though. Matwuss Arroyo and his 2 Quarter offense will find a way to bungle a nice lead. HubertFS will help him by fumbling the ball in the red zone for a scoop 6. The D hangs on to win the game and extends the streak to 14 of the last 16.

Wanna bet? :)
    Sven's twenty?
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Sven's twenty?
    What does a Sven buck fetch these days? In US Dollars?
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    edited September 2019

Both seasons are over

Who cares
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HuskyJW said:

Both seasons are over

Who cares
    Northwest champions bitches
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,302
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It really is BONEM now, isn't it? Fuck us...
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Holy shit BONEM is an acronym. I've been here 6 years and just put those pieces together.

ISHIT
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739

Holy shit BONEM is an acronym. I've been here 6 years and just put those pieces together.

Happens to me frequently. Don’t worry man.

Still not sure what NTD, BB means. But it’s always used around jerking off references. Just haven’t been able to solve the acronym.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    Mad_Son said:

Happens to me frequently. Don’t worry man.

Still not sure what NTD, BB means. But it’s always used around jerking off references. Just haven’t been able to solve the acronym.
    Nom tok dem, boom boom (brb, jo)

Don't you speak injun?
    Sure as fuck don’t! But it makes a lot of sense now based on the Bill Nye gif @dnc likes to poast.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Oooh, oooh! What is EWIWBI?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

My lady's got big cajones. Don't do it OBK.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Shocking how an OBK thread trying to talk shit turned into a thread about jacking off.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

She's an Oregon girl now.

Wears my tats. You can too if you stop by the shop.

Bring a lady and if she's a looker, everything is half off -- for her. You can wait in the car while I ply my trade.

Don't be jealous doogs. She's the classiest chick on the boreds, and she's all mine for now.

• Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    Standard Supporter

She's an Oregon girl now.

Wears my tats. You can too if you stop by the shop.

Bring a lady and if she's a looker, everything is half off -- for her. You can wait in the car while I ply my trade.

Don't be jealous doogs. She's the classiest chick on the boreds, and she's all mine for now.

YBE :)

I do intend on getting the laser removal in mid-October though.