Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

March Madness

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
I don't follow the Big Dance (I like to call it that instead of March Madness) until late April.

Comments

• Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,086
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I thought prom was usually in May...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mad_Son said:

Are you some kind of wise guy?
  • Options

Mad_Son said:

Are you some kind of wise guy?
    Some kind
  • Options
    volcanodawgvolcanodawg Member Posts: 282
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    i dont really care about all the games, i just love the annual 'One Shining Moment' rendition on the last day of the tourney, it's a real tear jerker.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Listen up Mad Son. The complaints and emails get old. If you can't reign yourself in..I will. It's not worth it to have you around when you irritate the other posters...a little goes a long way, and you passed a little a long time ago. If you need to be funny..take it to the comedy board. Your not funny, creative or cute. Your maybe 5% as creative as Race.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

i dont really care about all the games, i just love the annual 'One Shining Moment' rendition on the last day of the tourney, it's a real tear jerker.

Needs more Tom Rinaldi.
  • Options

Listen up Mad Son. The complaints and emails get old. If you can't reign yourself in..I will. It's not worth it to have you around when you irritate the other posters...a little goes a long way, and you passed a little a long time ago. If you need to be funny..take it to the comedy board. Your not funny, creative or cute. Your maybe 5% as creative as Race.

So if I make 20 times as many posts I can contribute as much creativity. Got it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mad_Son said:

So if I make 20 times as many posts I can contribute as much creativity. Got it.
    It's actually 23. It stops being funny after that.