Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I've been watching Husky football for 30+ years

BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
edited September 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
And I've never seen our WRs drop so many passes that hit them dead nuts in the hands. Never.

And our head coach didn't do a god damn thing about it.

Comments

• whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    edited September 2019

And I've never seen our WRs drop so many passes that hit them dead nuts in the hands. Never.

And our head coach didn't do a god damn thing about it.

Yep. Drop the ball, no big deal. Put him back in next series. Tryon same thing. Should have been pulled after first lost contain. Nope. Right back in for the same mistake 3 or 4 more times. WTF.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,016 Founders Club
    My idea was to just run trips all night and throw deep because it would take the sting off the ball at longer distances.

I rethought that plan and decided that we were shackled by a line that got blown up all night.
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465

Imagine not wasting 300 reps on Haener developing chemistry with the receivers.

Fuller and his circus catches can go home. That fucktard is at the top of my shit list. Gordon and Williams are young and will get better. Fuller is a 5th year sr, the guys you need to lean on.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    Cant expect the kids to make those catches in the most intense lightning storm of my lifetime. Who knew Pete needed to bring a caged bolt to practice to prepare for those elements?
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    PurpleJ said:

My idea was to just run trips all night and throw deep because it would take the sting off the ball at longer distances.

I rethought that plan and decided that we were shackled by a line that got blown up all night.

Our run game looked like it was doing well. BigDick had to averaging 4+. Of course Bushy goes away from it
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,596

Imagine not wasting 300 reps on Haener developing chemistry with the receivers.

@EwaDawg said it didn't matter. They'll get reps during the season--even with the backups.
  • DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,024
    Good thing Junior can recruit...
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,016 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Our run game looked like it was doing well. BigDick had to averaging 4+. Of course Bushy goes away from it
    Got punked in short yardage situations tho....
  • RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Got punked in short yardage situations tho....
    Part of that is that Bush is a Sark-level moron, though. Literally. The next time we run a tight formation in a short yardage situation should be tarmac-worthy. Proven worse than having at least two WR out wide, yet we still run power while letting 9-10 defenders pack the LOS. We are fucking stupid.