Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Give Cal credit

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,631 Founders Club
Yes we need to fire everyone associated with Husky Football but give the Bears their due

They were a step ahead on both sides of the ball all night long

Had a better plan

Were in better condition

Handled the abnormal situation better

Believed they were going to win. Called their fucking shot and our soft fucking losers bent over and took it

Brought their own thunder and lightning with the two backs that ended up sealing our? fate.

Joe Ngata is sitting behind three guys just like him at Clemson. We have the midgets that can't catch a fucking cold.

Losers talk about recruiting. Winners win.

You have to make the plays that are there. You have to catch the ball and maintain possession. Any defense will get worked eventually.

Skinny can do better but he put the ball on hands all night. The plays are retarded. No rhythm no apparent plan

We suck again

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,953 Founders Club
    Pocket protector ass offensive scheme. Pete is fucked and it’s his own damn fault.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,987

Yes we need to fire everyone associated with Husky Football but give the Bears their due

Had a better plan

Were in better condition

Believed they were going to win. Called their fucking shot and our soft fucking losers bent over and took it

Brought their own thunder and lightning with the two backs that ended up sealing our? fate.

Joe Ngata is sitting behind three guys just like him at Clemson. We have the midgets that can't catch a fucking cold.

You have to make the plays that are there. You have to catch the ball and maintain possession. Any defense will get worked eventually.

Skinny can do better but he put the ball on hands all night. The plays are retarded. No rhythm no apparent plan

We suck again

That was a GOOD Cal team!
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    No way Opera, Fuller, Pounds or Chico see the field in the SEC. Skinny is probably thing DaFuq did I just get myself into
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,631 Founders Club

Had a better plan

Were in better condition

We suck again

Nice Ballz impersonation creep

How was the beach in Hawaii? No internet?
    Our guys looked pumped up after the delay, but after that we found out that Feld must be sneaking on campus and handling their conditioning.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028
    Wilcox and Co. find ways to win ugly games. Having lived through so much losing pretty, I like this more
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    BearsWiin said:

Wilcox and Co. find ways to win ugly games. Having lived through so much losing pretty, I like this more

Beau is better than Smith who’s better than Hamdon... next topic
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028

BearsWiin said:

Beau is better than Smith who’s better than Hamdon... next topic
    Funny you should say that. A lot of Bear fans think Beau needs to go.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    BearsWiin said:

Heey Race, my kid whom you met just got up. Passes me at the computer on the way to the bathroom. "So who won the game?" he asks. I raise both fists and say we? did. He stops, nods slowly and smiles slightly. "And how is Washington taking it?"

Not well.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,987

Had a better plan

Were in better condition

We suck again

Nice Ballz impersonation creep

How was the beach in Hawaii? No internet?
    I was on the Big Island. Walking the beach with my wife trying to get perspective. I got it.

While I'm there I prefer to unplug from the technologies.

I can't help it you guys are so obsessed with me.

#youhaveaCalproblem
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    edited September 2019
    Fuck our coaches for not seeing the writing on the wall. No way should Fuller and Opera be in that game in the 4th. They stunck so bad I could smell them in Snohomish.

Chico came up with some big catches late and redeemed himself in my book.

I hate the fact that Pete REFUSES to make changes. The way my dad puts it is "I'm Chris Peterson and you're not". If we had Puka and Osbourne in there in the 4th I bet we squeak that game out. Doesn't matter now
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726

Yup the only part of the game I’m not over is our fucking retarded catch guys who can’t fucking catch. I hope next game Eason throws the ball so fucking hard it dislocates all of their fingers except for Bryant so they can’t play for awhile.

Other than that give credit to Cals defense, they made plays when they needed too. Our? Defense looked pretty good in the first half then couldn’t make any adjustments after Cal did.

I’m not writing off Kyler Gordon but FUCK man. I thought I was watching Quentin Richardson again. It wasn’t that he made some bad plays, he looked like he had no idea what he was doing out there.

Concerns me Dom isn't able to beat him out. Gordon during one play just stood in place while receiver ran right by him. He stacking penalties this far.

BearsWiin said:

Heey Race, my kid whom you met just got up. Passes me at the computer on the way to the bathroom. "So who won the game?" he asks. I raise both fists and say we? did. He stops, nods slowly and smiles slightly. "And how is Washington taking it?"

My wife asked how the bored was taking things this morning.

Suicidal and homicidal was my reply.
    I make up the homicidal element. Free pub!
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    edited September 2019

BearsWiin said:

• BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465

BearsWiin said:

Don't forget that dash of genocidal