Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Lot of good takeaways from last night. Top 10!

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
Some really good stuff happened last night.

1) I don't have to waste my tim watching this bullshit anymore. More tim for doing fun things like antiquing.
2) Don't care about losing the Ultraboosts anymore. Who wants to wear loser shoes for a loser team?
3) Damone was proved right and doogery was hopefully killed around here for one more year.
4) The season being over ensures Race lives one more year. Pact he made with the devil to get 0-12 ensures he lives until we win a NY6.
5) Speaking of NY6, we don't have to lose one this year. We can lose the Cheetos Bowl instead.
6) Smalls can cut us again so I don't really have to moderate the ETS anymore. Less work = win.
7) Dennis might drink himself to death while on the pod, which will be fun for everyone.
8) This was a big win for Special Olympics. Evan Weaver clearly has downs.
9) When I punted CLS's dumb dog after the 5th dropped pass she threatened to leave me. Alimony coming my way!
10) Watching Fudgepack meltdown was great. Will be must see when he livecasts himself drinking bleach this season.

I am a real glass if half full kind of fag. Super happy with all of this right now. Super happy.

Comments

• NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    Went to bed at re-start 5 hours ago, and just woken up by - of course - thunderstorm.

Sounds like I didn't miss anything of note. Dawgs seem to be sleeping everywhere I look. Y'all must have had quite the party!

Hey, looks like there's a bit Kool-Aid left!

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

Went to bed at re-start 5 hours ago, and just woken up by - of course - thunderstorm.

Sounds like I didn't miss anything of note. Dawgs seem to be sleeping everywhere I look. Y'all must have had quite the party!

Hey, looks like there's a bit Kool-Aid left!

Live look at The Zone?